Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• caosck
    152 posts

a give an example

Is the game too easy?
    record a video where you kill the drunk bear (level not up to 150) without NEVER using an arrow, a skill, also you NEVER have to heal yourself (at Drengr difficulty)
    then I agree with you (I'm scarce)

Drunk Bear.. (is a mini-boss) ^___^

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@caosck probably people can't kill bosses /legendary animals again without starting a new game ,too much hassle to prove a point.

• OrcBeard92
    141 posts

@caosck I agree; one of my favourite things about Valhalla is that you can actually go into high level areas and still play the game relatively normally. Enemies are a bit tougher but it makes it more thrilling in a fight when you are only 1 or 2 hits away from death. Being able to assassinate everyone with the advanced ability also makes these areas much more accessible, and you can target weakpoints with your bow to bring down tougher enemies too for a finisher, instead of having to whittle away at them for hours.

In Origins and Odyssey, if an enemy was above your level they become almost immortal for no reason. It was very limiting to the player.

When I play Valhalla, I'm able to seek out world bosses and dangerous enemies as I please. Exploration and survival become its own reward. I think many players went through the game rather mechanically following the set path of the story missions alone.

You will get out of the game what you put into it.

• caosck
    152 posts

@garbo3 it would be a great point for an idea!
    whoever has finished the game completely, must have the possibility to re carry out all the boss fights or mini bosses whenever he wants.! 😉

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@caosck yes,that would be great, and more zealots.

• lemmie88
    134 posts

@garbo3 yes, agree, more zealots! 🙏 One of the biggest disappointments I had w/ Valhalla is no bounty system. I would love it if instead of bounty hunters, an endless supply of zealots would hunt us down for all the murder and looting we do. 😍

• caosck
    152 posts

I like to play like this!

ok it was easy, but too much fun ... XD

(is still processing, the high quality be available I hope in a few minutes)

• TORFINR
    351 posts

Good points above.
    But once the main story arc is played, what keeps you in the game?
    A/ nothing, I switch to another game
    B/I have a secret thing I do in the game, but I wont tell you
    C/ I dont care, I had fun

In the case of Odyssey, you STILL HAD things to do, in Valhalla you DONT.
    That's the point of our posts.
    I understand that most players are "C", but some players arent pleased with that way of seeing gaming of the late 80ies.

• caosck
    152 posts
    Good points above.
    But once the main story arc is played, what keeps you in the game?

change game!! XD

• TORFINR
    351 posts

@caosck you're right. It's called AC Odyssey, I'm already on it. That's the whole point of the thread.

• Ken_Koerperich
    52 posts

@torfinr A = Nothing, switching to another game called ESO:Blackwood in 4 days, won't even finish the poo of a game...

• Garbo3
    648 posts

I just platinum Ghost of Tsusima and started game + straight away.
    Just knew today from a leak from Jonathan that Siege of Paris won't arrive til November .

So I will replay red dead redemption 2 when I finish the second round of Tsushima.

• caosck
    152 posts

@torfinr great game:
    the only things I didn't like:

assassin not guaranteed (do not allow me to act in stealth if I wish)

an endless chain of items (many are happy, but I am definitely tired of puzzling to find the right equipment, the best balance between skills)
    not surprisingly, on Valhalla I use almost exclusively the raven set XD

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@caosck yes,too much loot was chaotic .

• longjohn119
    547 posts

@garbo3 I quit playing this game way back in November until they fixed the save bugs (unable to proceed/complete quests is a save bug) and fixed the Aim assist neither of which has happened

In the meantime I played and recorded a full run through the main part of Odyssey ending with sealing Atlantis ..... Did a 98% completion of HZD PC ...... Two full playthroughs of a highly modded Skyrim, one with a female Dragonborn and one with a male Dragonborn ..... A full playthrough of a highly modded Witcher 3 and currently am between 1/2 and 3/4 of the way through a highly modded version of Witcher 2 (I started Witcher 1 since it was given away for free but it's a really really bad game so I quit after a couple of days) .... After I'm done with Witcher 2 I'll probably start a highly modded version of ES Oblivion and hopefully by the time I'm done with that the re-release of Witcher 3 with upgraded graphics including Ray Tracing and DLSS 2.0 will be out so I can record a full run through that game .....

I've pretty much given up hope that this game will ever be fixed correctly because it is so systemically broken they would need to rewrite the core game engine code from the ground up

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics