Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Show thread title/posting dates in profile activity feeds, not just the section posted in | POST HERE

1 Likes/5 Replies/127 Views
    uv3bellegar
    Original poster 5 posts

Title says it all. I had to go around searching to find where I posted my comments by searching from memory. 1.0.4

Didn't see it as feedback but I would have this made easier for us if we forgot to "Watch" the post 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kizza0721
    63 posts

@uv3bellegar

If you go into your "my feed" section, or into your user profile, you can see what you have commented on and go back to the post from there. Would save you from searching through everything else to find it.

• uv3bellegar
    Original poster 5 posts

@kizza0721 That is if you have watched the thread you will be able to see it on my feed from what I can see. The other threads which I have commented on is not there.
    however you can see your other comments on your user profile. But it will not show which thread you commented on only that it is within the "Player Support" forum.
    worse it doesn't even say the title of the thread you comment on.

If I clicked on my comment I should have been redirected directly to that thread not just directed to the Player Support forum.

This is mostly an issue if the thread it self is inactive I guess since you will get reports about "people has posted a comment on a thread you commented on" on you notifications

I hope this make sense I am terrible at gramma. xD

Edit - LOL yea I didn't try that at all click directly on the comment and not the blue hyperlink. so it works yea xD

• kizza0721
    63 posts

@uv3bellegar
    Yeah, i should have made my comment a bit clearer. Sorry for the confusion.

If you click your comment, it takes you to that comment.
    Also, when in a thread, at the bottom of a comment, if you see "# replies" when you click on the replies it groups them all together, directly under the comment. Which is great when an active thread gets going and there's a ton of comments to go through.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Hey there @uv3bellegar - please accept my apologies that your thread did not receive a response until now!

It is much appreciated that you took the time to reach out to us here in the Forum Feedback section and let us know your feedback regarding the profile activity feeds. We had already passed forward a suggestion to add the times of posts to these feeds, but after reading your thread here, I've now also passed to the developers your feedback to add the thread titles as well. I will do my best to let you know if any changes are made to the activity feeds in response to your suggestion!

I am glad to see that, with @kizza0721's help (thank you for helping out!) you were also able to figure out navigating back to the threads you posted in from your activity feeds by clicking on the posts themselves, and not the section hyperlinks. Please do let me know if you have any additional feedback to share at any time, or if you need help with anything. 🙂

@kizza0721 - Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with regard to threaded replies; I've added this feedback to our discussion about how we should present replies going forward!

Official Response

Suggested Topics