Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ChuckKatse
    Original poster 281 posts

I was under the impression killing the Zealots dropped the Diamond Runes. I have killed some that did not drop any. I know three Zealots only drop the Excalliber Tablets which I killed to get the Sword. If anyone has the straight scoop on how to get Diamond Runes let me know.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

According to:
    https://gamertweak.com/diamond-shaped-runes-ac-valhalla-guide/

You can find them by hunting down Order members.

• ai_ab
    4 posts

Diamond runes also drop randomly from the chests in medium and high power world areas.

• srt4racerbbmg
    1 posts

I noticed I didn't get any to drop until my power exceeded 200. So I'd say that power is key. Also I would recommend against killing zealots and order members until that point... If you are trying to get them

• Sudsy22
    1 posts

Killing Zealots/faced members of the order. Anywhere there is tungsten ingots you'll find a high chance of major runes (diamond runes)

my legitimate question is why tf can't you put two major (diamond runes) on the same item if you have multiple runes for said item. Blows me away.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

@srt4racerbbmg

Thx for the headsup 👍

• Kormac67
    670 posts

@chuckkatse You can buy them in the shop from town lvl 5 on (or maybe it's tied to your level). One rune after each levelup.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

@kormac67

You can only buy ordinary shaped runes from the shop. 🙂

He's asking for the diamond shaped(see picture) 🙂

undefined

• Jagglenutts
    8 posts

@wr3cker_dk
    You can buy diamond runes from the shop as well once you're a high enough level. Diamond and major runes started showing up in the shop for me around level 250. Your settlement may also need to be level 5 but I'm not sure.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

@jagglenutts

Arhh didn't know that, thx 😊

• ALUIS221
    1 posts

@wr3cker_dk thanks

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics