ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• aldrichm8
    Original poster 23 posts

undefined
    I miss this version of the raven clan gear and the fact that im almost certain it will only get worse the more i upgrade it. Its probably the same with every other gear but we will see, from now on ill just quicksave and load back if i dont like the upgraded version but your playerbase shouldnt be bothered with these things. Also the fact that we can see and choose each variation of our gear for Jomsviking feels like you are mocking with us just like the whole 1h sword shenanigan.

My fingers are crossed for Transmog in the next patch.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@aldrichm8 Best to tough it out and use the base gear appearance for every gear (if you can, some items come pre-upgraded). Since all of them look absolutely terrible when you upgrade them.

• aldrichm8
    Original poster 23 posts

@fylkirpanzer Thats why i decided to quicksave before upgrading my gear. Ive made a mistake by not going back to the save to SAVE my beautiful raven gear from transforming into something hideous.

• speedynl21
    79 posts

upgrade raven 1 time, it looks pretty much the same as pic then

• aldrichm8
    Original poster 23 posts

@speedynl21 Yeah but the thing is ive already upgraded it to tier 3 which is flawless with the long tunic. My point is Transmog.

• forcefrank
    91 posts

@aldrichm8 I used 1500 credits to buy the Fallen Warrior set (I know, I shouldn't do that) for that very reason and after I had fully upgraded the Raven set. Weird how they changed the armor progression so drastically from Odyssey, but then again, a lot has changed since Odyssey, and most NOT for the better.

Suggested Topics