Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• APPLE5333
    Original poster 28 posts

Title says it all. People can post here the exact locations. I've found about 5 so far that are impossible to pick up including one in a house on a shelf just east of the town Walden in Grantebridge. Another 2 are on top of mountains. 1 near Jorvik and another in Norway. Ubisoft most likely needs to do some kind of overall fix to all Opals scattered about the world to make sure all of them are actually able to be picked up.

Also Orlog should be made a betting game same as drinking contests. Makes no sense why people wouldn't bet on Orlog. Drop rates of pelts, antlers, dog fangs, etc etc are stupid. If you kill a bear you get the pelt. It'd make sense if you weren't able to collect a pelt if you used fire or something to kill the animals but otherwise there are no "drop rates" with animal pelts and antlers and so on. If I kill a reindeer that clearly has antlers then Eivor should be able to collect those antlers. That being said I've finished all hunter deliveries. However, I had to resort to extremely annoying methods. Mostly with the black bear fur. There are hardly any spawn points for black bears except for ONE next to a river. Where I had to park my ship, kill the 2 bears, MAYBE get a fur, fast travel somewhere, fast travel back to the ship, and repeat for about an hour.
    Ubisoft has always been stingy with Opals but honestly I don't understand why. These are single player games. Most players will not spend all that much on microtransactions in a single player game especially not after completing the game. So why not increase the number of contracts upon completion of each zone. Have Reda give out the special contracts/weekly contract, and then have 1-2 contracts available in each zone per day. Would extend playtime and honestly that extension of playtime might even get you a few people that spend a few bucks on your microtransactions. Don't be EA, Ubisoft. Be better.
    Really hope the expacs for this game are released Actually completed. Unlike this game which was released with so many game breaking bugs that weeks after release and 190H into the game I STILL cannot finish the game. Can't finish Asgard. Cant finish the mystery in Lunden. And at this point I've collected every single chest in the world. Not just the big ones. Every single small chest. Wanting to 100% the game I want to upgrade all of my gear and collecting iron ore is REDICULOUSLY STUPID. Where leather is simple, Iron ore takes ages to farm even enough for a couple upgrade points. The shop helps with the 200 iron i can buy however I'm at a point where I only have 5 more points to put into "Raven Mastery" before I'm unable to gain additional levels. And Considering all of the other bugs in this game, I'm worried that the shop will stop resetting at that point. If that is so, I'm going to be [censored]. ( From my experience the only time the shop resets is after you achieve a skill point ) I'm assuming this might have been intentional. As a way to get players like me to pay up real money to cheat my way to a bunch of iron to upgrade all the gear. Ironic that the players who actually love Ubisoft AC games enough to play them for hours on end are the players the company targets. Like come on. Just be better. ffs. I seriously think EA infected every game company in the world some how years ago and now the only company that actually still cares about just simply making great games for their players and knowing that if the game is good the money will come is CD Project Red.

Seriously. Fix the Opals. Fix the quests. Fix the drop rates. Fix the dang Big Flatfish and Big Mackerel because neither of those fish actually Exist in the game! FIX YOUR GAME

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• diploidhelix
    14 posts

@apple5333

You might want to reconsider your position on CD Project Red after the serious botch job on Cyberpunk 2077. I got my money back on that one. It wasn’t even playable in the slightest. Perhaps COVID gave all these games a bug.

I am exactly the same as you in completing everything down to the single small chests. FYI most opal issues were addressed in patch 1.1. Also, anytime you can’t pick up an opal, quit the game and then reload it. That solves 99% of the opal issues. For example, I have picked up every single opal in Norway. I also got every single one in England except for 4. One in Grantebridge stuck on a shelf. And 3 in Snotinghamscire - one in town between two ridges, one on a mountain which is stuck under the terrain, and one found out in middle of nowhere floating about 12 meters high.

The black bears sucked. Also, after patch 1.1 I noticed a considerable increase in the amount of drops. For example, the black bears dropped pelts every single time.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics