Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• longjohn119
    Original poster 609 posts

3 weeks and one of the most glaring issues in the game hasn't even got anyone's attention at Ubisoft despite numerous complaints from many who played Origins and Odyssey telling you

THE BOWS ARE FREAKING BROKEN

What's it take to get someone's attention and get this fixed especially since it should be one of the easiest issues to fix since you OBVIOUSLY have working code from Origins and Odyssey to fall back on ..... It can't be that hard to fix

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• longjohn119

@longjohn119

HELLO .... IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?

• longjohn119

@longjohn119

24 days since release and I still can't get anyone from support to even acknowledge this is a problem much less actually do their jobs and fix it ......

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

The auto lock was introduced in Odyssey and it was always broken there. I sent them in game recordings and everything I could think of for this back when Odyssey first introduced it. They were interested in it for a while, then it was obvious from communication that it would take too many man hours to fix it.

Basically they have no interest imho in fixing this, as it's such an overhaul of gameplay mechanics issues.

• longjohn119

@jsrg1840

It worked just fine for me in Odyssey and I have almost 200 hours of videos on my YouTube channel proving it ....

For instance here I take out everyone Paros Quarry/Fort except the two captains way up high from the front gate without ever entering the fort itself .... You can clearly see it's locking on target and I'm getting a lot of bonus XP for headshot kills

It even works well from horseback

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics