Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ple_Head
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello Ubisoft, the bug I have faced is on the main mission ‘The Paladin's Stone’. When I enter the church in mission 'Pilgrimage To St. Albanes' to save fulke, I killed the guard that hold the key on first lock door and accidentally killed the unarmed civilian who hold the second key on the second lock door. Than I opened up the second door but can't get in the scene that talked with fulke. She just stand on the room and cannot talked with her. Than I tried to go back the past save point before raid the church, I still can't activate and Sigurd already in that room even I didn't start the raid. I have already passed other main quest after these bugs, do I have any ways to prevent delete all my process on the main quest to solve the bug? Thank You.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

Could it be because we completed the Chipping Away quest before we rescue Fulke? Anyway, we are still waiting for UBIsoft to give us update. 😕

• Ple_Head
    Original poster 3 posts

@l8v3lyn Yeah but ubi seems don't care anything in this forum. Really don't know how to play this game anymore

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ple_head dont even bother giving information. By now (1 month) they have so many save files, information, tickets etc. that they should have been able to fix the majority of GAMEBREAKING bugs. But they did not. It is insane. I paid 100 euro and am still stuck on Sons of Ragnar (beginning). 28 days now.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

@petteflet88 i started the game again and lost 100H++ of game play (not to mention upgraded gears and weapons) trying to see if it will bug again. Dont you have an earlier manual save? That could help u save some time since you are still in the beginning quest in England. Hope they wont take forever to fix it as they have all the datas and information they need. They just need to replicate, troubleshoot and rectify it.

@Ple_Head yeah it sucks. Was so into the game. Got addicted to it since I got laid off. LOL hope they have job vacancies hihihi 😊 @Ubi-Baron

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics