Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• evilhippo
    Original poster 79 posts

I hate how they wrench me out of the 9th century & plonk me into an annoying 20th century toon. How I look forward to someone modding them out 👎

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• crewchief00206
    13 posts

@evilhippo They are pretty stupid and make no sense to the game. What a waste of a Devs time to create that bull [censored]

• LaMOi
    159 posts

@crewchief00206

I personally HATE ALL ANIMUS BS....

I mean I know it’s enshrined in the lore of the game and everything, but I honestly feel that the game and the series as a whole would lose nothing just being about assassins throughout history.
    I mean if they were to totally rip out all the animus stuff I think the game will lose absolutely nothing, and actually might be better for it.…

It’s always been my least favourite part of the game and I’m always trying to get that part over with as quickly as possible

• evilhippo
    Original poster 79 posts

@lamoi Agreed

• dlmthree
    77 posts
    I hate how they wrench me out of the 9th century & plonk me into an annoying 20th century toon. How I look forward to someone modding them out 👎

And how would that make sense to have Eivor interacting with this tech? Layla is the one in the "Matrix", not Eivor...

• crewchief00206
    13 posts

@lamoi This game should have been it's own IP but Ubisoft was too scared to release a stand alone IP anymore and instead are milking the AC title for all it's worth. The AC element in this game feels forced and such a tiny aspect of the game and it should be it's own game. and I agree with the ANIMUS stuff. Enough is enough already. Let us just be, as you said, assassins through time.

• LaMOi
    159 posts

@crewchief00206

I’d be cool with it being its own thing. New IP. Warriors/Assassins in different time periods.

Ive never found any of AC lore remotely interesting.

• LaMOi
    159 posts

@dlmthree

I think you're missing the point. No one was saying they want that.

They're just saying they don’t want the Animus sections at all....

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

Couldn't agree more, wish we could completely skip the animus stuff. It feels tacked on and kills the immersion.

• Raski0611
    107 posts

Where is ubisofts greed when its really needed. Why not cut out the animusstuff and modern day passages from maingame and sell it as DLC.

Big brain buisness move here ubisoft! Do it!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics