Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OlmerGrey
    57 posts

@ac_khaos
    I'm on pc so it could become a problem.
    There is no certainty that whole "dying/avenging" activities is a cross platform thing...

• Khaos004
    Original poster 27 posts

@olmergrey Agreed. But we only really need a dozen from each platform.

• JCar4327
    615 posts

I've completed the game, and I think this is actually an issue because enough people have not reached a certain point in the game. Trying not to spoil anything so it is hard to elaborate more.

• Khaos004
    Original poster 27 posts

@jcar4327 Oh! Hopefully that's it then, and it will resolve itself in time.

• Smrtiak.SVK
    139 posts

@jcar4327 and do you have unlocked "Stinky, but deadly trophy"? Because I finally get swordfish, but trophy is still locked for me 😠
    So many bugs in this game, it is very disappointing... Ubisoft was so proud how they game went GOLD before release.. but when I see this bugs, game is not finished it is pretty obviously. So how the hell can unfinished game be a GOLD? It makes no sense to me..

• JCar4327
    615 posts

@smrtiak-svk No, I'm on Xbox so there is no way to make the fish appear, and without being able to catch those particular fish it's not possible to unlock the trophy.

• ArkhamStealth
    6 posts

@ac_khaos same deal, but I wonder if it's something to do with their servers too, everytime you try to look at someone's photo on the map I get an error

• Khaos004
    Original poster 27 posts

@arkhamstealth Could be. Hopefully either it's fixed or someone figures it out soon.

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

@smrtiak-svk where did you get your big flatfish, big mackerel, and big bream from as you have the swordfish?

• ArkhamStealth
    6 posts

@arkhamstealth these posts are supposed to get the developers attention, right?

• JCar4327
    615 posts

@arkhamstealth Yeah, they usually don't. Sometimes a community rep will respond and say they have forwarded it to the dev team, but not as often as one would hope.

• Sam_Boo26
    148 posts

I have 65 hours into the game yet, and I saw only one player I could avenge. Ubisoft's server seems to have a lot of problems (I often have notifications about this), so maybe that's another reason why we don't see them a lot.

• JCar4327
    615 posts

@sam_boo26 Where did you see the player you could avenge?

• MissM16
    165 posts

I volunteer as tribute.

Where do you want me to go die?

• MissM16
    165 posts

@olmergrey

"I really think there are semple not a lot of people dying in Valhalla as intended.
    Besides very beginning of the game, when you unskilled and inexperienced, there isn't much of a challenge anywhere that could end up with your death.
    I do remember that I avenger 1 of the player somewhere at the beginning of my playthrough before 1.0.4 patch, and that's about it.
    We gonna need to find a specific spot where everyone will commit mass "suicide" of enemy hand to check that out."

Was this near the synch point by Valka's hut by any chance?

If so, it might have been me. I got stuck in a rock and died.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@missm16

I died a lot at the start jumping off things...playing on easy I dont tend to die as much. Havent seen a single revenge quest in my playthrough.

• MissM16
    165 posts

@cell1e

Same. I also play on Easy but this time I didn't even jump. I literally fell through a hole in a rock while climbing down. lol Eivor glitched and flapped helplessly until he died.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@missm16

Lol that sounds funny. 😁

• bitebug2003
    98 posts

I'm occasionally getting ambushed by Bandits shouting something like 'You killed my friend(s) or words to that effect

I wonder if that's related 🤔

• JCar4327
    615 posts

@bitebug2003 I get that too, but I never see anyone laying around that it says I can avenge. From other posts I have read that is apparently what happens is you see someone laying on the ground that has a bubble/interaction option and you get the option to avenge them.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics