Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • VIrumZz
    Original poster 4 posts

After the latest patch the game still randomly freezes after 5+ minutes of gameplay. Basically the game screen freezes but background/environment noise is still playing. The only way to close it down is by opening task manager and ending the process. It is a well known issue on PC, which i am using and before its recommend to me everything is set up right with my PC, its not my PC. Its a common issue across multiple PC's and the community and i was hoping it would be fixed in the first patch. I have read that i may be a file and people are having to manually change of the game's coding file to fix it. However i do not want to do that. Do you have any idea roughly when it will be?

Cheers
    Tom

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@virumzz Hello there! I'm sorry to hear Valhalla is crashing this often for you. I'd like to have you complete the steps in this FAQ first, and see if the issue persists. Also, I was having a similar issue when playing Valhalla originally, and found these steps also helped load the game properly without any freezing. (Specifically in my case, disabling Geforce overlay seemed to do the trick!)

Official Response
  • VIrumZz
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubiwan As expected these steps did not work. Please resolve this in the next patch.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics