Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ac1dwir3
    Original poster 7 posts

I dont know if this a technical issue or if Male Eivor is now confirmed non-canon (which contradicts everything the devs have said about "both genders are canon.")

Anyway, I'm currently playing as male Eivor. During some of the mysteries the NPCs refer to me as "her" and "she" even when I play as the male Eivor. Is this a bug or is Female Eivor Canon? Because the game suggests Eivor is female no matter what gender you pick. Which is a shame because I've played over 70 hours as male Eivor only to find out that female Eivor is the Canon choice. Not knowing these things until its too late ruins the experience when fans just want to know the Canon story. JUST SAY THAT THE FEMALE VERSION IS CANON FROM THE START. OR DONT HAVE THE CHOICE OF GENDER AT ALL.

And yes, I'm aware that the comic has female Eivor as the lead and that it explains that she is special and is asked "what soul is she hiding" (which others interpreted as Eivor being a female sage with the soul of a male Isu that presents itself as male Eivor depending on which DNA is strongest at the time) but its ridiculous that you guys say one thing and then do another thing without telling your fan base and making them figure things out for you. It feels like you guys don't even understand the lore of your own franchise because you are too busy making sure NPC puritans don't throw a fit when they dont even play your game regardless.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics