Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CaeNerTraXIII
    Original poster 2 posts

Currently on Xbox One, sorry if this has already been answered but I can't find anything. These two regions don't have the option for alliances and I have done all the rest. I currently can't progress the story so this is pretty gamebreaking.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• briellen
    4 posts

@caenertraxiii I have more than 2 to do myself but having same issue. Can talk to Randvi but nothing highlights to pledge .. I feel your pain.

• maddybugs
    1 posts

I have the same issue. In addition to not being able to pledge to Eurvicscire and Hamtunscire, I can't pledge to Glowecestrescire. According to all I've read, these three should be available to me at this point in the game. I'm currently 120+ hours in and all I have left in England is Suthsexe and Essex. I really hope they are able to patch this and not make us replay the game.

• Assassino89NL
    12 posts

that is endgame content, keep pledging other regions first, it will come

• Hern_the_Hunter
    16 posts

@maddybugs I'm concerned that something has gone wrong with the alliance map myself. I cannot pledge to Essexe, Suthsexe, Lincolnscire, Eurvicscire, Wincestre or Hamtunscire. The only place I could pledge to was Cent. That was until yesterday. For some reason Hamtunscire is now showing on the map as a place I can pledge to. I could be completely wrong, but right now I think the order of the areas that you can pledge to is seriously mixed up.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics