Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• wombatsoviet
    Original poster 14 posts

I wish I could get a refund for this game. It has angered me and disappointed me on every level, which is insane considering this is the environment I have most looked forward to since the series moved beyond Altair (yes I am old). Vikings is even my favorite TV show, and Wardruna's entire library is on each of my devices. I have learned an important lesson: wait for the Steam release, or do not buy the game. Thank you, Ubi.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• wombatsoviet
    Original poster 14 posts

@wombatsoviet Not even an up yours. We're done Ubisoft, not that you give a wet fart. glhf

• wombatsoviet
    Original poster 14 posts

Request delete my Ubisoft account permanently.

• wombatsoviet
    Original poster 14 posts

Removing permanently AC 2, 3, Brotherhood, Syndicate, Origins and Odyssey from my Steam account. Just wanted to add that.
    OH. And all your FC games. Purging you completely.

• wombatsoviet
    Original poster 14 posts

If this account is not deleted, I will have no choice but to begin systematically violating all community policies and force your hand. You have 3 days to comply.
    #HansGruberLife

• wombatsoviet
    Original poster 14 posts

Upvote, plx. Help me go down in flames for we are the forgotten. I don't want to actually violate community policies, but, if I am FORCED TO, I will do so responsibly. No public posts of toxic content, and certainly NO ILLEGAL content or actions, but messages directed to moderators. I am not a monster.

• wombatsoviet
    Original poster 14 posts

Support ticket for account deletion created. I assume that will be replied to at some point. I will therefore extend my deadline from 3 days to 7 days. I am a reasonable man.

• wombatsoviet
    Original poster 14 posts

Almost forgot to remove the Division, Rainbow 6 Siege, and your Ghost Recon games.

Suggested Topics