Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• stallattack
    Original poster 34 posts

I visited the tattoo shop. In my hair style inventory I have 20 classic(blond) hair styles.... 20!!!! of same kind.... I know I bought a few different styles(other than classic) from the trader. This tattoo shop has seriously big problems of duplicating things, I now have duplicated huntsman armor and galloglach armor(2 of each) after visiting the tattoo shop.😲

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• x_Candlejack_x
    11 posts

@stallattack Same with the beard styles.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

Sad thing also is that you have to have a hair style for every hair color so it looks like there are a lot of styles when in fact there are like 4 with 4 different colors each.

• TheCosmicBob
    73 posts

The traders have these hairstyles listed in their inventory, but there seems to be no way to know what they look like before you buy them! At least with armor, it shows what it looks like. I haven't purchased any hairstyles or tattoos from the trader yet, and probably won't. When they say "most customizable" character, I don't think they know what that means. Dragon Age Inquisition knows how to customize a character, when I can change the shape of the character's nose, that's customization.

• Flanker1Six
    92 posts

I bought the "short red hair" style from a trader, and it's never appeared in my inventory; so I can't get it at the TS, and it's no longer in any trader's inventory, so I can't try buying it again. At least they didn't get my credit card info! 🙄

• TYUHYUN
    24 posts

@stallattack I have the same problem. Today I went to a tattoo shop, my classic hair (blond) has multiplied to 20. 😟

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

@flanker1six Yes I too noticed that the short hair doesnt work, at least in the female version, I sort of hoped for a style like Fulke. An alternative would be "Exotic" hairstyle, which looks quite good and works well with a couple of the facial tattoos and warpaintsundefined
    that one is "exotic blonde"

• Leftover_Pizza
    13 posts

@tyuhyun

I have 55 of them, all Classic Hair (Blonde). Yep, 55! They sure want me to easily find and use it from my hairstyle list.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@thecosmicbob
    how do you how armor looks before you get it, on pc you dont get a preview.

In the end it doesnt matter much i guess.
    At the start of the game the blacksmith says armor will change wshen you upgrade it, but all the changes is that goes to gold color, most weapons, shields and armor dont change what so ever, really boring.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics