Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hexipoo
    Original poster 3 posts

Even though I've disabled cloud synching, Valhalla still keeps creating cloud saves and slowly bogging down the game every time it does so. Just talking to a trader takes like 10 seconds because of the auto-save takes so long to create. I've tried everything but this POS game keeps making these broken cloud saves no matter what I do.

FIX THIS.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• uFamas
    25 posts

Same for me, cloud saving disabled yet the game creates cloud saves.

Fix this.

• longjohn119
    546 posts
    Even though I've disabled cloud synching, Valhalla still keeps creating cloud saves and slowly bogging down the game every time it does so. Just talking to a trader takes like 10 seconds because of the auto-save takes so long to create. I've tried everything but this POS game keeps making these broken cloud saves no matter what I do.

FIX THIS.

This is also why people are getting stuck in many quests ...... When you reach a certain point in a quest the Connect App "phones home" to make a Quick Save to the cloud and because of a bug it fails to register that an event has completed so you get stuck ..... I suspect the reason they keep missing many of these bugs is their test rigs aren't actually using the Connect App when they are doing testing so the bugs don't show up because many, if not most of the bugs are actually the Connect App and how it "hooks" the game and not really the game itself .... That's why they missed them in their testing before the game released and why they thought they fixed all these bugs with the latest game patch ......

• Hexipoo
    Original poster 3 posts

I would really like to know WHY I can't turn cloud synching off. Do I have to go block the game in the firewall or what?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics