Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

In the church in the town of Glowecestre, there is a clue on a table, but after I collect it nothing happens, then after I leave and return the clue is reset and I can collect it again and still nothing happens, please fix this.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    74 posts
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 360 posts

@bielik01 Thanks for providing this clip for the team to check out. I have sent this over to you to them to look over. Could you also ensure if you have your latest save uploaded to the Cloud for the team to use during their research?

Official Response
  • bielik01
    74 posts

@ubi-smash yeah, I do

• Garbo3
    615 posts

@bielik01 I got the same. PS4. I completed game and dlc 100%. Is not just Glowescestre, it happens in other places too. I just ignore them.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 360 posts

@bielik01 Much appreciated!

@Garbo3 If there is any that you can remember with the same behavior, could you possibly send me any video clips or screenshots or the locations?

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    615 posts

@ubi-smash theres two in Gloucester, one in the Church, other inside the northern wall.
    If I found any other during daily mission I make video .
    If you want a video of both in Gloucester I can do, let me know. 😊

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts

Would you be able to send us a video that shows you collecting the clues in Glowecestrescire, but that they aren't registered in your Order menu, @Garbo3?

If you can recall the other places where this happens as well, please can you let us know these too so we can notify the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    615 posts

@ubi-borealis I made a video in Gloucester showing the two clues. Sorry about the bad weather but is always raining or stormy when I load the game.
    I apologise for entering in photomode when trying to use Odin sight, am playing another game atm and I got confused with the controls.
    I can't play 2 games at the same time because my brain is mash potato πŸ˜– πŸ˜‚ . Happily I will park the other game when the update comes live .Cant wait!! 😊

Heres the video, I tried to avoid combat to make it as short as possible πŸ˜…

My memory is awful so I will make video of a different location if I encounter the bug again. I know there's more places,just can't remember where.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts

Thanks so much for the video, @Garbo3! I'll pass this along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

No worries about messing up with the controls a little either! I'm exactly the same - my brain can only contain one control scheme at a time πŸ˜…

If you're able to remember the other locations you've encountered this issue, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread.

I've also checked in on the investigation regarding it always raining when loading into the game. The development team are still investigating this issue further, and we don't currently have any new updates to share. Once we have more information, it will be posted within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics