Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@bielik01 I got the same. PS4. I completed game and dlc 100%. Is not just Glowescestre, it happens in other places too. I just ignore them.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 501 posts

@bielik01 Much appreciated!

@Garbo3 If there is any that you can remember with the same behavior, could you possibly send me any video clips or screenshots or the locations?

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    648 posts

@ubi-smash theres two in Gloucester, one in the Church, other inside the northern wall.
    If I found any other during daily mission I make video .
    If you want a video of both in Gloucester I can do, let me know. 😊

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Would you be able to send us a video that shows you collecting the clues in Glowecestrescire, but that they aren't registered in your Order menu, @Garbo3?

If you can recall the other places where this happens as well, please can you let us know these too so we can notify the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    648 posts

@ubi-borealis I made a video in Gloucester showing the two clues. Sorry about the bad weather but is always raining or stormy when I load the game.
    I apologise for entering in photomode when trying to use Odin sight, am playing another game atm and I got confused with the controls.
    I can't play 2 games at the same time because my brain is mash potato 😖 😂 . Happily I will park the other game when the update comes live .Cant wait!! 😊

Heres the video, I tried to avoid combat to make it as short as possible 😅

My memory is awful so I will make video of a different location if I encounter the bug again. I know there's more places,just can't remember where.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks so much for the video, @Garbo3! I'll pass this along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

No worries about messing up with the controls a little either! I'm exactly the same - my brain can only contain one control scheme at a time 😅

If you're able to remember the other locations you've encountered this issue, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread.

I've also checked in on the investigation regarding it always raining when loading into the game. The development team are still investigating this issue further, and we don't currently have any new updates to share. Once we have more information, it will be posted within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Roch-Silverfang
    4 posts

When I go to collect the note on the table in the church in Glowecestre, it disappears but nothing else happens. There’s no new info in the Order menu or anything in inventory. I don't know if we are able to kill low-rank members without having all the clue and it could be a problem.
    Do you really need a video as a proof of the bug, or screenshots are okay?

• bielik01
    274 posts

@roch-silverfang it has already been documented
    you know the clue also respawns?
    if only you looked for it...

• Roch-Silverfang
    4 posts

@bielik01 Yep - the clue is already documented, but no solution to unlock it.

And I don't know about the clue respawn. Because this is the first time I have this problem, until now, I didn't need to verify if their respawn or not.

Actually I'm worried about not be able to complete the killing Order quest.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Roch-Silverfang!

I've merged your thread into this ongoing thread about the same issue. This will help us to keep all information and updates regarding the Order clue in Glowecestre in a single place. Apologies for any confusion that may have been created by this merge.

The development team are aware of this issue, and have been able to reproduce it during their testing. They are currently investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team at this time. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates regarding this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics