Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ReZtyle
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello,

Since a few days now, I’ve completed the story so far including Lunden. But from now on I can only pledge to the higher areas as Snothinghamscire. I tried to complete this and when I finished those I still couldn’t pledge lower level areas. I cant pledge to Sciropescire, Cent etc. It just wont come on to the alliance map. And Ceolburt is still at my longhouse, even after his letter.

I already tried switching gender en fast travel etc. Is there a solution?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ReZtyle
    Original poster 3 posts

Is there any news about this problem? Last update didn’t fix it.

• Stachpogba
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Stachpogba
    9 posts

The same problem here on xbox one

• ReZtyle
    Original poster 3 posts

Well Ubisoft, thanks for replying to this. Still waiting for a solution after the recent update. I have no words for hoe you Guys handel this situation.

• v8benjamin
    1 posts

@reztyle got the exact same problem on PS4 was hoping the update would fix it. But guess not 😠...really annoying cause I enjoy playing the game!!

this bs needs sorting ASAP

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics