Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nin8220
    9 posts

New update still no bugfix!!

• kosrati
    3 posts

I was all happy hearing patch 1.1 coming out just to get disappointed and knowing the quest "in the absence of an ealdormen" still not working. I have around 80 hours in game and can't finish the game just because I picked up the brooch before the quest. I finished everything else that's possible and we deserve a fix for this quest really fast

• mrdazo
    2 posts

@kosrati This is really upsetting me too since i really want to finish the game already lol

• KAMLiOo10
    11 posts

i don't know what is the wrong with ubisoft !!!
    the issue was discovered more than month ago and they still saying "thanks to everyone please send your save file" !!!
    the new update is more than 4 Gb and not fixing an easy issues like this !!
    the game wasn't tested well and it's totally your wrong so me and other players can't progress farther in your main storyline anymore therefore most of us stopped playing your game ..
    so tell us what are you waiting for ?!!

• Rudolph176
    1 posts

I cant do the "in the absents of an ealdorman" mission

i cant give the pendant to the person

• StaplePort2478
    23 posts

Post update, i did the update, restarted console, am now re installing entire game. I like to do one area at a time but now im stuck in 3 regions half completed and i hate it. I hadn't played at all for a few weeks waiting for this update, and don't really have any desire to get back into the game now. Excitement dashed.

• TunderNindzsa
    5 posts

You investigate what? This is a one month old issue and you did nothing, shame on you!

• Rihlee4
    2 posts

Wow, guess ill just watch the ending if its gonna take months for this to get fixed. I just want one triple A game that isn't unfinished buggy mess.

• GeneticV8
    2 posts

Fix the brooch bug, this is unacceptable garbage.

• Cm23xTuRnErx
    9 posts

I've done the update but can't even be bothered to turn it on by the sounds of it ubisoft have been completely useless again and just ignore us and don't seem to care about the GAME BREAKING BUG

• LoudAssassin410
    10 posts

paid $120+ for this game and still cant progress thru the story and finish due to this damn bug,Its been 3-4 weeks now,ubisoft should take a page out of cyberpunk devs and either address and perform a hotfix for this game breaking bug or issue refunds

• Jamie002020
    8 posts

Literally didn't fix this at all 😂 still no change. I can't hand the brooch to hunwald so what was this update for?

• Tetzai
    2 posts
    paid $120+ for this game and still cant progress thru the story and finish due to this damn bug,Its been 3-4 weeks now,ubisoft should take a page out of cyberpunk devs and either address and perform a hotfix for this game breaking bug or issue refunds

took the words right out of my mouth. this is unacceptable and I'm seriously considering pushing for refunds.

• PoisonAkuto
    17 posts

Can we get an official response on this please?

The fact it has gone a month now with no fix in todays update is beyond acceptable. We need to know whats going on.

• TheChetu
    3 posts

This should be a generally easy fix, just run the check to see if you have the item in inventory and let the quest proceed to the next part. I had hoped that the quest would be fixed but not listed in the patch notes for some reason but launched today to the same blank quest objective. Glad I'm stuck at 86% completion because of a gamebreaking bug that Ubisoft can't be bothered to fix.

• Symitri
    3 posts

Incredibly disappointed its not fixed with the latest patch but not surprised, given the prelim patch notes and the lack of visibility of this issue in the Known Issues thread. Would be less annoyed if there was some clear visibility of estimated time of a fix for this becoming available, because my expectation at the moment is that it won't be fixed before 2021 given we're leading into the christmas + nye holiday period. Would love to be proven wrong but not particularly hopeful, which is a shame.

• RBradigan
    11 posts

Was hoping to see this get fixed in this patch because its been a known bug for 1 month now. I put 70 hours into this game in just one week because I was enjoying it so much.... Haven't touched the game in almost 3 weeks because of this stupid bug. They keep saying they are looking into it but other bugs that aren't even game breaking are being addressed and this one isn't. This bug literally prevents people from playing the game.. simple as that. Guess we wont be able to play this game until 2021 guys.. Might as well look to refund it if possible. What a shame

• kosrati
    3 posts

I was all happy hearing patch 1.1 coming out just to get disappointed and knowing the quest "in the absence of an ealdormen" still not working. I have around 80 hours in game and can't finish the game just because I picked up the brooch before the quest. I finished everything else that's possible and we deserve a fix for this quest really fast. It's not acceptable for a company to have 2 updates so far and yet have issues with story bugs please Ubisoft fix your issues

• Zunkietiger
    5 posts

Ubi support, I currently have 155 hours (made the most of quarantine, lol) and have done almost every other thing in the game. Could you please at least provide us a time frame as to when we can expect either a patch or hotfix for this?

• Numbr4B0bby0rr
    2 posts

I'm not able to advance to the next part in the mission after picking up the brooch. It shows it in my inventory but nothing is coming up on the map to advance, I have even gone to where the next mission is suppose to tell me to go and still nothing. I've put in over 100 hours of gameplay and this is the only mission I'm still waiting to be fixed so i can finish the game. I noticed this latest update had a lot of other quest fixes but nothing for this one. I hope this is made aware so they can fix it soon. Not to mention ive spent in game money and it really stinks not being able to complete the game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics