Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Frede_Spade
    4 posts

@dayer69 Thats exactly what happend for me.. So weird it just stopped like that..

• Ratserot
    2 posts

@thechetu Unfortunately not. I am currently just playing through other territories hoping that this issue is fixed before I'm done with everything else. If I find a fix, I'll make sure to update everyone on this post. Please do the same if you can.

• RBradigan
    11 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

I also have had the same problem for almost a week now. Hundreds of players are experiencing this game breaking bug but no staff members have even acknowledged this. It is literally stopping people from completing the game. I contacted customer support 4 days ago and haven't heard a thing. Guess I wont be playing this game for several weeks. I hope this makes its way to the known bugs page.

• annatomia
    4 posts

I’m at the stage where I’m supposed to search for him. I got to a castle where I killed some enemies, went down the stairs and now I’m in an underground chamber. There are 2 letters and I collected a brooch, there is also a lady and it’s where a cutscene is supposed to start, but it doesn’t and I’m blocked here. Please help!

• BioHazard2012
    4 posts

Well im done this is the last ubisoft game i buy ive had enough. I buy all the collectors editions too only to get ignored and treated like an idiot who keeps spending his cash and time on these buggy games which never get fixed and never get a response from the devs. 1. The old man and the edge world mystery has glitched on me he jumped off the cliff and it didn’t acknowledge that he did so it didnt complete now hes not there and his boxes have spawned, yet i cant finish the mysteries there so no platinum for me. 2. Im having the same issues as you guys i had collected the brooch before i took the quest as i was looking for loot and now there is no option to open the chest that the brooch was in cos ive already opened it and the game wont proceed because it doesn’t acknowledge that i have it in my inventory. Seriously ubisoft what are you doing?..... i mean do we really mean that little to you that you cant even reply or tell us you are going to fix it or are you going to do the usual take our money and ignore us and hope we forget about it till you can be bothered to fix it.

• BioHazard2012
    4 posts

@vcgalaxy your lucky id have to go back about 40 hours im done game is not going back on and its the last ubisoft title i buy.

• Jamie002020
    8 posts

Literally the exact same. I have the brooch from early play and now the mission is bugged. Is there anyway around this I definitely won't be restarting its 85 hours of gameplay.

• nickmhp
    4 posts

@grimreaper1979 got exactly the same problem on PC with over 160 hours in and all other Arcs completed, very frustrating.

• nickmhp
    4 posts

@jamie002020 I've just opened a support ticket with Ubisoft - maybe do the same, if more people complain they might come up with a fix

• justEcliptic
    2 posts

@grimreaper1979 same issue here playing on xbox series x, spoke to Ubisoft Support on live chat and they said the developers are aware of this bug. Hopefully it will get sorted soon

• Jamie002020
    8 posts

This main mission is bugged for so many people and it stops the main story for progression. The brooch is in my inventory and I can't give it to the npc

• paviu7
    18 posts

@reborncraig because you have picked it up earlier? There are many players with the same issue. They have the quest name but the quest objective didn't update properly. The white text advising to return to Hunwald is not visible on screen and Hunwald doesn't have updated dialogue either.

• sentryus12
    4 posts

Why is it takes so long to add this issue to the known issue thread ? several people can't complete the game because of this bug,a 60 euro AAA game

• KunThi
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent hey.

PC player here and no crash.

• DAZPAZ101
    3 posts

I have the issue also I picked up the broach days ago while exploring and there's no way I have a save that far back. I'm stuck now I can go back to before I pledged to Lincolnshire which I have but at some point I'm going to be stuck again at that point this is a game breaking bug!!!!

• Zarkon1
    4 posts

I am at the part where you are supposed to loot the crate for Hunderbeorht's Brooch. The issue is that I explored this castle long before I did any of the story missions in this zone, so the brooch is already in my inventory. It won't let me loot/search the crate so i can't continue with the mission. There's no way to sell the brooch, or otherwise delete it from my inventory, so the quest can never progress.

I tried leaving the area completely, loading a previous save about 30 minutes back, and even tried questing in a different zone. When I visited the alliance table to come back to Lincolnscire, I was at the same exact spot in the quest with no way to continue forward.

This completely stops all progress in the game for me.

I am on PS5, and I am on the latest patch, 1.004. I'm 94 hours into the game, and I probably explored this area 30 hours ago. Previous saves and/or starting over isn't an option.

Reposting because this is not listed in the "Reported Issues Megathread"

• DAZPAZ101
    3 posts

I also have this bug for exactly the same reason went there before the quest and picked up the broach. Luckily I had a save from before I pledged to Lincolnshire so I can do other things. Thus cost me 4 hours of gameplay and I still have the broach so I'm going to be in the same situation again in time ps4 player here

• justEcliptic
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent
    No crash prior
    Playing on xbox series x
    I picked up the broach before starting the quest and I am having the same issues as everyone else

• BioHazard2012
    4 posts

@biohazard2012 ps5 no crash just normal play through btw

• BenKeen99
    1 posts

I have a bug/glitch in the mission “In the Absence of the Ealdorman” where I cannot complete the investigation, I go over to the last clue to interact with it but the interact button does not appear. I have tried restarting the console and choosing a different arc and loading a different checkpoint but it does nothing.

Suggested Topics