Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FoolAzzBoii
    1 posts

I’m currently stuck on the elderman mission. I’ve been to the place collected the Brooch but now I’m unable to continue to story. This is the last territory I have a make an alliance with.
    I

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hi everybody! I apologize for my delay in response, but thank you all for continuing to provide this information about not being able to proceed in this Quest! We have been forwarding up everything that you have provided, to the Game team for them to further review. If you have not already, and would like to provide your save game files, please create a Ticket and submit the files there. Then, return here and comment your Ticket number.

Thank you everyone for your assistance as our Game team works to resolve this!

Official Response
  • fallzing
    9 posts

@ubikobold I have this issue and submitted my game file a couple days ago. Ubisoft Support Ticket: 13536615

• UbiKobold

@fallzing
    Thank you! I have added your save files for the investigation.

Official Response
  • Azoka_51
    2 posts
    Hello, here is the ticket created over a week ago.

Ticket N ° 13380442

• UbiKobold

@azoka_51

Thanks so much! I have forwarded up your save files as well.

Official Response
  • KK1776
    1 posts

I have the same issue. Here is my number:13551402

• bigbenharg21
    1 posts

Unable to progress past the "discover where the sewers lead" as I go to Meg's spring and there is no body or anything to investigate in the area like there should be and cannot access the key to unlock the door.

• AmberCypress
    1 posts

@ubi-spud stuck on "In the Absence of an Ealdorman" picked the brooch during exploration before start the Lincolnshire ark. Not just not recognizing I have it already so not able to progress after investigating the where about of the ealdorman.

• iBN__
    10 posts

@ambercypress
    same for me on PC

• Medeor2010
    4 posts

I bypassed the support I was responsible for and submitted my ticket and save files elsewhere. Here is my ticket number: 13560583.

• LightSiege
    2 posts

I already looted the brooch while I was exploring, but now that it's part of a quest (that I had no idea about at the time of exploring) the brooch is not there. It's in my inventory, but I cannot complete the quest. There are no map markers or instructions on what to do.

I've uninstalled this fundamentally broken game until you incompetent developers sort it out.

I've had so many issues with this game, I've lost count. It should be unacceptable to release such a horribly buggy game in 2020, but hey, I guess you've got my money already, so why bother fixing your dumpster fire of a game, right?

• imcrazyblah0
    17 posts

@UbiKobold do we have any time frame for a fix. I am a little upset that Ubisoft will charge us what they do for a game that is clearly not been properly tested. I can not progress still and no patch in sight.

• imcrazyblah0
    17 posts

@lightsiege agreed, this is the last Ubisoft game I am every going to purchase. what a horrible way to do business. I guess testing products isn't necessary anymore.

• Cougur
    4 posts

Any update on this?

• Hatguy2008
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • thesour
    1 posts

@ubikobold how come this quest is not featured in the thread Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues [Updated Dec 8] ?? I can't really understand. I finished all the rest of the game, made literally everything, all zones are fully finished except Licolnscire, Hamptunscire and Hordafylke stories. How long do we have to wait until we can finish this lazily tested game? I think you need new testers at Ubisoft, otherwise I can't comprehend how your QA didn't find any of these bugs beforehand, it's literally unacceptable to release a game like this in 2020...next-gen hahahahah

• Gudder77
    4 posts

I’m unable to complete the quest when at the castle in the basement. The woman just keeps scrubbing and there is no cut scene/integration. I use odinsight to find clues and see 3 things get lit up, but I am unable to interact with them. This is a major bug preventing players from progressing in the story.

• Aerial_Arts
    29 posts

I'm completely stuck on the quest "in the absence of an Ealdorman".
    i previously found the room where you locate the ealdorman before i started the quest and found the brooch before the quest,
    now i have the brooch in my inventory and the quest won't update since i haven't picked it up..... so im stuck and can't make any further progress in the questline.

• Aerial_Arts
    29 posts

Same issue
    i previously found the room where you locate the ealdorman while just exploringbefore i started the quest.
    Found and was able to pick up the brooch before the quest,
    now i have the brooch in my inventory and the quest won't update since "i haven't picked it up....."
    so im stuck and can't make any further progress in the game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics