Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• deth199718
    2 posts

How long is it going to take to fix a massive f*** up that you have known about for over 2 months? I have collected and completed all side missions and items in the game this bug is all thats stopping me from finishing the game

• imcrazyblah0
    17 posts

@ubiexcellent enough is enough. start issuing refunds now.

• SBHeathcote
    13 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SBHeathcote
    13 posts

@ubiexcellent I know its not your job to personally go fixing the code, but for reals.

Its now been 42 days since report for a quest progression script bug that soft-locks the game.

BTW, Its super-inspiring to see the game get discounted down on epic to ~$49.79, & knock off another $10 for their winter sale process and know that I I paid a solid 30% premium to play something that doesn't work sooner than everyone else? That's still borked? Watching friends that have bought the game on sale post endgame content screencaps is a very weird feeling, man. I mean, this experience has left me not getting the season pass on principal and never picking up an Ubi game at full retail price again, because why would I? I'm not even mad about it anymore, its customer service that's literally so bad I wanna get popcorn and see how it goes.

and here you are, stuck on this board while we yell at you. ...and the best your upstream can do for progress on this ticket is still investigating?

Yikes.

• KAMLiOo10
    11 posts

@imcrazyblah0
    i want to do a refund also cause i lost all my patience on this company

so i am ps4 player .. how i can do this ?!!

• Indarctos
    1 posts

42 days without a fix. At this point it's just sad.

• kosrati
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent that's all you have To say? It's almost 2 months I can't finish your game which I payed 70$ for and all I get a copy paste apology we got weeks ago too. You guys Should be embarrassed for what you do To your customers, I played all assassins creed games so far from day 1 they got released and it's impossible for you guys To find a fix for the bug? Either stop producing games if you cant Bring it or get to learn how CDPR does it and fixes most of their bugs with one patch

• EQ-Geckoface
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Drozz242
    1 posts

Been waiting for about 3 weeks as well. Better do something soon.

• Tony41254ac
    2 posts

where is hunwald and quest after anonymus bug
    and when will u fix it boss.

• zimpirate1
    9 posts

What urks me is they took the time to do the Yule Time stuff which is also bugged as hell but couldn't find the time to fix a 2 month old quest breaking game bug.

• raqserrano
    1 posts

I just want a refund at this point. Last time I will buy an Ubisoft game.

• domleondavis
    1 posts

@ubikobold I completed the Lincolnshire arc and then experienced a crash. My save progress was reset to a few hours before. I went to progress and was not able to return the broach. As others have stated, I’m in the objective area and the NPC is just standing there.

At this point I’ve gone and completed all the other shire arcs and came back to this one and am unable to progress (even though I already completed it once.)

• Chenec04
    3 posts

@scottaaaay same here! It is our final stretch and we can't proceed. Nothing more disappointing than getting so far in a game and then not being able to complete it.

• Chenec04
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent simply an unacceptable response. This has been a long outstanding issue that has a MAJOR impact on the gamers experience, which seems to not be of any importance to Ubisoft? How can there be such a "I don't care" attitude when you can clearly see plenty of frustrated gamers??

This is something that needs to be escalated and treated with URGENCY!!!!!

Your team finds out that there is a glitch where XP points can be mined and that was fixed within a week...BUT one of the main quests to complete the game takes a back seat??!

To me, there is more than enough feedback from everyone explaining what the issue is, so I am not sure what you are still having to investigate?!

This game was NOT cheap and to have these endless bugs not being fixed is seriously frustrating. People can only be patient for so long, especially when they do not get concrete feedback.

I know it is not you who possibly assists with fixing the bugs...but you will get the backlash from such a vague update. Your team needs to start working together to get this fixed and start providing valid feedback...!!😔 😡

• PoisonAkuto
    17 posts
    @ubiexcellent simply an unacceptable response. This has been a long outstanding issue that has a MAJOR impact on the gamers experience, which seems to not be of any importance to Ubisoft? How can there be such a "I don't care" attitude when you can clearly see plenty of frustrated gamers??

This is something that needs to be escalated and treated with URGENCY!!!!!

Your team finds out that there is a glitch where XP points can be mined and that was fixed within a week...BUT one of the main quests to complete the game takes a back seat??!

To me, there is more than enough feedback from everyone explaining what the issue is, so I am not sure what you are still having to investigate?!

This game was NOT cheap and to have these endless bugs not being fixed is seriously frustrating. People can only be patient for so long, especially when they do not get concrete feedback.

I know it is not you who possibly assists with fixing the bugs...but you will get the backlash from such a vague update. Your team needs to start working together to get this fixed and start providing valid feedback...!!😔 😡

@ubiexcellent I echo this exactly. I am disgusted with the length of time this is taking, and the sheer lack of communication on Ubisoft’s part. I bought the collectors edition with the figure and everything, already own the season pass and I can’t even finish the base game. I have been absolutely robbed. Never again Ubisoft. Never again.

fixing XP farms in a single player game ahead of fixing game breaking progression halting bugs is an absolute joke and gross negligence of your player base. What you are doing here to myself and the other frustrated gamers in this thread is daylight robbery. You’ve got my money and you no longer care. You can pretend you’re “still investigating” but this is the truth.
    feel free to check my account details, I have been a Ubisoft account holder since I was a child, the original FarCry - 16 years ago. Never have I been treated with such disrespect from a developer and never would I have thought it would be you.
    but here we are. And never again.

I am disgusted, disappointed and disheartened. You have lost a fan for life.

• fatmickey
    1 posts

Yes, same for me. 120 hours in and now with this bug - I cannot progress further.
    Very frustrated with Ubisoft.....

• EQ-Geckoface
    9 posts

@ujellynelly I am one of the many people who looted 'Hundbeorht's Brooch' while free roaming the map and now the quest 'In the Absence of an Ealdorman' is broken and can not be completed.

I regularly overwrote all of my exploration save points as I progressed (because I did not imagine that a fine company like Ubisoft would make such a game breaking mistake as this one) and the only practical manual save file that I can load would be my 'Welcome to England' file which would cause me to lose way too much progression, game play, and time, making it a non-viable solution. I even obtained my 'Completionist All the Way!' trophy in the process of free roaming this game (which means I completed all of the Wealth, Mysteries, and Artifacts on the map) so you can understand my dilemma.

Please let me know if and when you are going to fix this issue as I would like to continue playing this awesome game of yours a.s.a.p. - Thank you

ps. I have learned that this quest is bugged in several other ways also so you really need to fix it!

• DarkFire2269
    1 posts

I'm having issues also trying to return the brooch and now I can't continue the story. Is there going to be an update anytime soon becuase this game is kinda useless to me now since there are way to many bugs, glitches and other problems.

• GrimReefer6769
    7 posts

I have an update from my earlier post, after deciding to finally just give in and start over after having well over 80+ hours into my first play through, I went back and played through from the beginning and I was able to fully complete this quest without any bugs or issues... But alas I find it very upsetting that this bug has not been fixed.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics