Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jin_Bambino
    8 posts

Xbox1X, using disc

• eadlorman remains impossible to complete.
    • only 9 of the alpha animals I have slain shows up in the long hut and in the hunters log but I have killed ten and have the achievement. It looks like the Vinland alpha animal does not register for me in the log or on the wall

thank you for your time

• thumpa_66
    2 posts

On ps5. AC Valhalla. I cannot complete. In the absence of an Ealdorman. Even after the latest update 1.1.2.
    I’m 104hrs invested in the game.

• PoisonAkuto
    17 posts

@ubi-woofer hello again UBi-woofer. I agree, you do deserve to be treated with respect.

On that note, I think I deserve to be treated with respect too. In fact I believe all of Ubisoft’s hard working, paying customers deserve to be treated with respect. And yet, here we are three months later, given the same “still under investigation” LIE. (and you know it)

WHERE IS OUR RESPECT?

that’s all I’m wondering.
    here, I’ll save you replying:
    The issue is still under investigation, in the mean time any save files, videos or extra details you can provide I will pass along. As soon as I have any further updates I will let you know here.

You see how it’s beyond a joke now “woofer” (if that even is your real name). You see how your words mean next to nothing to us now? After three months!?

Mans out here asking for respect. Where’s ours? I say.

Where is our respect?

• meep2meep
    10 posts

@jin_bambino Soooo I don't remember telling you to restart your game. My response to that other user was just giving them the information they asked for. By no means am I suggesting ALL players should just start over and hope for the best (I know I wont). Most players in this thread (myself included) passed the 200 hr mark long ago. We have spent 3 months waiting for a fix (assuming you have as well) and have tried to complete every other activity in the game available. Heck, I probably spent 20hrs alone trying to finish fishing before I thought to see if it was also bugged. 🙂

• namelessray
    5 posts

A ubisoft realmente não tem compromisso com o consumidor/jogador estou tentando refazer tudo partindo de um save onde estou com apenas 73 horas,(pois esse é o único save que tenho antes das minhas mais de 130 horas e antes de pegar esse maldito broche lá no castelo da quest)estou seguindo cortando todas as cenas das quests pra abrir logo Lincolnshire e ver se essa porcaria vai bugar denovo.Caso contrário entrarei com um processo judicial contra a Ubisoft,pois haja visto o total descompromisso não apenas comigo mas com inúmeros jogadores que estão impedidos de prosseguir com a história principal do jogo por conta desse bug grosseiro.

• namelessray
    5 posts

E o pior de tudo,problemas esses com essa quest que já perduram desde o lançamento do jogo e até agora nada.Ubisoft,disponíbilize pelo menos uns pontos Hélix ou chave do Immortals Fenyx Rising para todos os jogadores que abriram reclamação no suporte(assim como eu)afim de tentei ressarcir esse prejuízo ao menos enquanto vocês “trabalham” na correção desse bug,creio que será melhor que enfrentar diversos processos judiciais ao redor do mundo.

• rustynailz121
    18 posts

@poisonakuto I can see if this were a cosmetic issue or something small... But this bug is seriously gamebreaking! What part of WE CAN’T PROGRESS ANY FURTHER don’t they understand?!? I’m seriously enjoying this game more than the other AC ones and this is do disheartening...

• rustynailz121
    18 posts

@ubi-woofer there’s also a thing called a “hot-fix.” I’ve seen game companies implement them all of the time to fix bugs. Maybe you can pass that along and they can do this so we can enjoy the product that we PAID FOR.

• PoundedTitan
    6 posts

I WANT A REFUND.

Ive played every assassins creed to date but this one is the one that’s made me say NEVER AGAIN.
    Straight up feel robbed of my time and money as I’m sure many others do.
    Didn’t fix squat and it’s not like the team hasn’t been given and shown every possibility of how to recreate. It’s not hard. It’s a trap that’s triggered just by playing.

Please make the link readily available

@ubikoality uploading our files clearly does no good. It’s just a way to brush us away. 100% capacity to recreate with, 0, issues. I’ve seen the descriptions on here alone that would be sufficient but many have gone above and beyond.

NO LOYALTY TO THE CONSUMER.

@poisonakuto HERE, HERE. Sent. Heck maybe I’ll see a quote from myself in the latest issues.

@ubi-woofer Need more links for how it get a refund

• PoundedTitan
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PoundedTitan
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PoundedTitan
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jin_Bambino
    8 posts

@meep2meep I was just responding generally to a very general suggestion.

• StormEagleVT
    1 posts

Has anyone received any feedback from Ubisoft on this? I've seen this issue all over forums, reddit, etc. and no fixes or progress made. This is such a critically broken issue it needs to be a priority. I've seen some people give up to start a new play through after hitting level 350 and running into the broken quest on their second play again. I have skipped out on all the stupid festival/holiday/timed content and stuff they've added, having maxed out my character already. With out being able to finish the main game, I don't see the point in playing anything else they add. Also, why bother unlocking more gear for a character you are likely to have to give up on and start a new game instead.

• meep2meep
    10 posts

@jin_bambino check your messages, I sent you one yesterday 😛

• Aerial_Arts
    29 posts

@stormeaglevt Absolutely nothing...

• Aerial_Arts
    29 posts

@Ubi-Woofer i'm not going to bother with the rantings etc, I've said whats on my and many others minds since November.
    But in all honesty can we actually get som propper information on what's going on with this issue? Maybe actually get a cc'ed message from someone that's on the dev team working on this issue etc.

As well as i do this it's in all fairness to players suffering from this issue, that don't want to restart everything, either in regards to time to play or any other reason.
    Wouldn't it be an easier way to just implement a hotfix that just does a hard reset on the quest, or even the eniter Lincolshire arc (if that's whats needed)
    Nobody here would mind redoing the quest from scratch, as long as we can continue playing the game.

Most of us are actually this upset about it because WE DO LIKE THE GAME... we simply want to be able to keep playing and keep getting enjoyment out of it.

And also in regards to the refunding i'd personally like to refund other ubisoft games that i've purchased from the psn store.
    Not downloaded or activated, just paid for.
    I have reched out to you guys on fb since the pandemic thingamabob that doesn't let me submit a ticket or use the support chat.
    But as soon as i described my request and issue the fb team just stopped responding.

Nothing personal against YOU specifically, but the overall lack of transparency and ability to actually get in contact with you guys is abyssmal.

• rustynailz121
    18 posts

@stormeaglevt that’s my feeling exactly... this bug takes the excitement away from you. I just want to be able to enjoy the game as a WHOLE. The sad part is there is absolutely no communication. When we do hear something it’s the usual “the devs are aware and investigating yada yada yada” nonsense...

• TunderNindzsa
    5 posts

Ubisoft Khaleesi support and us.

[Removed 01/03/2021 by Ubi-Woofer - Please remember that all videos posted must also follow our forum rules.]

• YpsiBrave1965
    6 posts

Add me to the club.... I have finished everything possible, but I am stuck on Absence of an Ealdorman with no way of progressing. There is no objective listed anymore. I actually finished "Investigate the Scene" but have no new objective.

For issues like this that have been reported for months but haven't been resolved, it would be nice to have a "start the pledge all over" option. Seems pretty simple to implement. I'd be happy to start this one all over, but I'm not going to start the game over and throw away 120 hours of progress.

Please fix this!

Suggested Topics