Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vadersfist79
    Original poster 2 posts

So I initially loved the game, now not all. I can't progress after killing the Compass. I can't progress in Asgard because the game crashed during the builder mission where he's trsting out the sheild. The minute I go back to Asgard I start at the portal and get electrocuted or whatever and die. Now the drunk legendary bear isn't in the room to fight. I have NEVER had an issue with AC in the time I've played them. Fix this mess, you should be embarassed at the poor quality of this game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• vadersfist79
    Original poster 2 posts

Is the forum bugged too where I can't look at the replies?

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@vadersfist79 Hello! I'm terribly sorry to hear that you've been dealing with this annoying bug in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Your frustration is completely understandable here and I would feel the exact same way in your situation. Moving forward, this is currently listed on our Known Issues Megathread -- meaning that the development team is aware of it and they are actively investigating it further. Updates should be posted on that thread as they become available. Thank you so much for your continued patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • hanax2020
    5 posts

@ubikoality

2 more things to report:

1. after getting the treasure chest in ivaldis forge, i couldn't get out because someone stood in front of the exit.
    2. in the tunnels in trolltonna there seems to be no exit. respectively there's a passage where eivor would usually slide, but he doesn't.

The only way to get out was fast travelling...i suppose that's not by design.

It's really a shame ubisoft published this! Especially the game was really fun to play until I got stuck in the main line quests because of the bug in "firing the arrow". I guess next time iĺl wait a year before buying ubisoft games. Then the bugs should be worked out and I don't have to pay the full price...actually if i pay the full price for a game, i expect a full game, not something like a playable beta...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics