Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CypherX0ne
    Original poster 3 posts

I really want to play the game, but I had a gamebreaking bug with "prodigal son" quest and now I lost at least 6h that I invested in adventuring before this step. (did forget to manually save)
    And now I am torn between starting a new savegame and potentionally lose it or just waiting for a new patch and hope to the gods, it will at least fix the gamebreaking bugs and not introduce new ones.
    In the aftermatch of valhallas launch I`m glad that I had no time to play because I had games like destiny 2 or genshin to keep me occupied.
    But as I`m a sucker for the AC franchise in all forms and colors, I had it preordered as the whispers in my head tell me to click the buy button.(wanted to not do this anymore because it promotes getting unfinished games)
    I have other ubisoft games like the watch dogs legion and fenix rising on my want-to-buy-list that I could use to counter my boredom, but I have to at least stay strong in this instance to not reward ubisoft with buying them until they at least freed valhalla from the most glaring bugs. As I`m just one person it will not really matter to them but i will try.

I searched the forum for new updates on patch-development by ubimods, but could not really find anything as there is not much communication from there side.
    My only hope are the changing dates on some pinned post, so i now there is at least someone watching us.

Sorry for my bad grammer as I am no native english speaker and back to my question
    "Can we get an ETA for a new patch?".

Sincerly an AC-fan that really want to play your game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    261 posts

Hoping there one coming soon, I'm hit by gamebreaking bugs and have to start over. Won't do that before the major problems are fixed, else it will happen again.

What REALLY disappoints me, is the total silence from Ubi. At the Breakpoint forum, we had UbiToon who participated in discussions, provided info as soon as he had something, and promised to take up issues with the devs.

Here? Almost nothing at all. They've all gone into hiding.

• CypherX0ne
    Original poster 3 posts

I wish they would at least throw us a bone. If by some chance they take 3 weeks to get us a new patch, I know I cannot wait for it and start playing the game AND I will hate myself and the game for it.

• KmarkoPL
    105 posts

@cypherx0ne Ubisoft only announce patch release days be for.
    They never announce in weeks/months ahead.

• VenrisSFO
    15 posts

JorRaptor said that Ubi aim for mid December.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics