Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JCar4327
    627 posts

@guest-njwip0at There are two black bears near the river's edge southwest of Anecastre in Lincolnscire. I usually travel to the area with my ship, kill the two bears, then fast travel to a viewpoint, fast travel back to my ship and the bears will respawn. It is very important not to fast travel to a port symbol or Ravensthorpe because it will take your ship with you. Just fast travel to a viewpoint.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1110 posts

Hey all,

I've merged a few threads about black bears / the lack of them into this thread. I can see in one thread the conversation went on a tangent, and I have split these posts back off into a separate thread for the discussion of the "Pending Deliveries" task and others that the game involves. Please continue to discuss those tasks there if you'd like, or continue your discussion about black bears and hunting them here in this one. 🙂

Regarding the black bears, one video was shared on the previous page about where you can find them, but I also made a quick video showing the location and the resources they drop here if it could help any of you:

I will pass forward the feedback that there are too few black bears to hunt, and that more would be better given the number of furs needed. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics