Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rintinsin
    Original poster 17 posts

Usually it is when I jump off a cliff(compared to the top of a church or a post sticking out of a watchtower) Evior seems to ignore the stack of hay and jump right next to it causing fall damage(I have all the talents but it still hurts with safe fall)
    Is this just me or is anyone else not having Evior jump off the cliff right

Also it is nice to see Ubisoft's people got their feelings hurt so much, after releasing a fail bucket filled with what could have been a pretty kick [censored] game, but instead they changed the forums instead of fixing the real problem..... 5000 bug reports on this site alone, not counting reddit and others. After 11 days(I will be nice and give the extra day) that is 454.5 problems per day reported, let us round down to 454 to be nice. I understand it is a new game but Odin damn you! You're not an MMO!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KermitRope
    5 posts

@rintinsin Oh trust me, many times I've had this issue. I should call myself lucky that I haven't died from them most of the time.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@rintinsin There are many many duplicate reports tho. 🙂

• AnimusLover
    127 posts

Visbility in this game is poor so most of the time I can't actually see it.

• nuglife22
    26 posts

I also remember when you could jump off a view point in the direction of the platform and there would always, 100% of the time, be a safe landing spot. Now 4 out of 5 times I jump off from a view point/fast travel point, I take a ton of damage. On occasion if it's high enough, I will straight up die from the jump. Of course the only bugs/glitches they fix are the helpful ones like heavy attack saving us from high fall damage so now it's just a mess.

• AnimusLover
    127 posts

@nuglife22 Oh another thing about leap of faith. Sometimes the game seems to spaqn you in the opposite direction of the haystack so you have to turn on your heels before jumping. Like , why?

• TheCosmicBob
    73 posts

I haven't missed the haystack since I got the ability or whatever it was back in Ravensthorpe and jumped from the point across the river. Before Eivor would jump feet first and it was hit or miss, after she got the ability (or whatever it was) she swan dives in to the haystack and I haven't missed it since.

I do sometimes have to search around for the haystack, but I always find it.

But I'm unsure of the point to the synchronization points, other than fast travel. The useless raven doesn't seem to become less useless. Ikarus would get better and better as I completed these in Odyssey.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics