Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpankyMo
    Original poster 1 posts

I have AC Valhalla on the Xbox Series X.
    Every time I start the game I get an error saying 'Online Service Error. Failed to retrieve save game information from the server. [0x20101904]
    I click OK and sometimes I can click continue on the front page and it might work but normally I get the same error and have to load save game manually.
    I can only load locally saved games, trying to load a cloud save gives me the error again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Yuri-22
    22 posts

same issue here on pc. and because of this i am unable to start daily quest for opals, this amount of bugs are really starting to pis me off.undefined

• Wujque
    3 posts

aynı sorun bende de var oyunu ilk aldıgımdan beri yaşıyorum pc ubissoft sorunları

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks!
    I'm sorry to see that all three of you are encountering this 0x20101904 error code, both on the Xbox Series X and on the PC. Does this error only pop up after the game has been launched, or does it also happen randomly after the game has already been played for some time?

Official Response
  • D4RKSOUL_X
    5 posts

Same issue on series X. Happen randomly and when I try to see public pictures on the map.

• Yuri-22
    22 posts

@ubiexcellent for me it when i start the game, and it won t go online anymore,, and i didnt manage to do any missions for opals

• Wujque
    3 posts
  • Grombart84
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent For me so far it's only when i start up the game. To be able to load the cloudsave it sometimes helps to open Ubisoft Connect in the main menu and use the built-in browser for some time or check the rewards section.

• krisy0243
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent Same problem here on pc. 😞
    1.1 patch not fix this.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

Hey there folks.

Just to rule out that you're not experiencing any other issues with your connection please head to the link here and search for "connection issues" and perform each step suggested in the article for the platform you're using. If the issue persists after doing so please get back to us to let us know. Thanks!

Official Response
  • pifrom
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • pifrom
    2 posts

@ubi-orion I tried this but nothing changed. Is there any other solution for this problem yet? I am not able to play the game at all because it shuts down as soon as I try to start an new game. Tried to contact the support but got no answer yet.

• bulletmagnet274
    1 posts

The same thing is happening to me too on PS4 at the start screen. I now get a further error message when I click continue as well. It says that it couldn't access cloud save. It loaded okay on the 3rd attempt. That's the first time the continue error has appeared at all. The game was just updated before this happened.

• Just4FleshW0und
    1 posts

Same issue for me. Game loads fine on my PS4, if I even boot it up on my PS5 I get [0x2010904] as soon as I reach the menu. I've got 70 hours of game play I can't access to finish on nextgen.

• xXsircuddlesXx
    1 posts

Hello is there any fix anywhere like ANYWHERE I LOVE THIS GAME BUT CANT PLAY CAUSE OF THIS BS...

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@xxsircuddlesxx Hey there! I'm extremely sorry to hear that you're unable to play the game due to this error code. Have you completed our basic connectivity guide for the Xbox One? If so, I would then recommend contacting our Technical Support teams on the support website, making sure to include a screenshot of your port configurations, so they can take a closer look at this with you.

Official Response
  • feuermandel
    1 posts

At my system I gto this error, as ubiservices.data.ubi.com was on a blocklist (categorized as Tracking-Site)

After whitelisting ithis entry, the error is gone.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

@feuermandel

Hey there. Welcome to the forums!

Glad you were able to resolve this and thanks for sharing that with us

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics