Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sty1on
    Original poster 15 posts

So I've completed the main story, had the message pop up that there's still much to do in the game, however the Ubisoft Challenge 'Eivor's Saga' has not unlocked for me. I'm currently at 88% completion FWIW.

Is there something else I need to do for this to unlock or is it bugged? I have continued to play the game for many hours over the course of two days after completing the story so if it was going to unlock I'm sure it would have by now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• sty1on
    Original poster 15 posts

@sty1on Anyone know the requirements for getting this please?

• rockyraccoonuk
    2 posts

@sty1on I have also got this problem.. ive finished every quest i found, like you got the message theres much more to do etc... i have since been round the whole of the world - collected every wealth, done every mystery (except the fabric bug altar), collected every artifact .. and still 'eivor's saga' challenge isnt completed.. and there doesnt seem to be a catagoric list of things i can find anywhere as a sort of check list to see if i have done everything.

some found that going to the blacksmith for his wedding was their problem. However i've done this .. so im still not sure what to do..

any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated..

• rockyraccoonuk
    2 posts

@sty1on apparently still just us..

• ChuckKatse
    249 posts

Same thing here Eivor' Saga. Never unlocked if there even was a continue. I just went to the Long House and sat in the leaders chair and saved the game. Then started a new one playing the the Male Character this time. Kept my old save for expansions or if someone figures out Eivor's Saga. There were a lot of unknowns in this game to include only being able to unlock or obtain Thor's Hammer and theGungnir Spear at end game. Having those weapons was pointless except to say you got them.

• sty1on
    Original poster 15 posts

@rockyraccoonuk Yeah I've since been back and 100%ed Asgard and Joten - still nothing. I have not yet done the wedding but if that didn't work for you then I hold out no hope for that either. Also can't get the avenge the death challenge or the swordfish one anyway so I'm just gonna leave it for now whilst I'm playing a certain other game. I'll come back to this in a month or so and hope they've fixed this along with the achievements...

• AmericanSgt
    1 posts

I'm working on the same problem myself. Just been 100%ing hope they fix upon the way. However while clearing everything out I was back in the kings room and there was more story things to discover even though I cleared my quest log. Im assuming theres more unmarked story things to do. But idk im searching now but no such luck yet.

• sty1on
    Original poster 15 posts

Well it finally unlocked for me after completing the wedding... but I'm also now playing on version 1.1.1 so not sure which of those solved it for me but just glad I was finally able to get it!

• HaydenFadler
    2 posts

I have this problem too...Completed all England, Norway, Vinland Arcs including the wedding, completed Asgard and Jotun, eliminated entire Order of Ancient. Unlocked main and secret endings. Cleared my quest list. Yet didn't get the achievement.

• AbjectBuffalo46
    2 posts

@sty1on I'm currently working Experiencing the same glitch. I've already attended the blacksmith wedding. The eivor's saga won't complete. Is there anyone who can help me with this.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics