overdesign 2 achievement0 Likes/3 Replies/346 ViewsOriginal poster bigfred069 1 posts
over design cheev'i not working tried all sorts level 147 in a level 340 area constantly on fire with the symbol above health bar there all the time while constantly in combat too. P[LEASE FIX THIS AS WILL BE STUCK AT 990 POINTS
bobtobobb5397 7 posts
Hi! Not sure if you've solved this or not, but I had the same problem and this is how I solved it:
- Make sure you are under level 300 (I was level 250)
- Make sure you have fire resistance skills disabled in your skill tree (these are scattered around in the red bear part)
- Make sure you have the Missile Reversal skill in your skill tree (In the yellow raven part right at the bottom, just left of the bottom blue wolf part)
- Travel to Werham, in the South of Hamtunscire
- Make a manual save (just in case you mess something up)
- At the north of Werham (by the gate) are two shield bearers. Just behind them is a random enemy (this enemy is not important for the trophy) stood underneath a stall with a straw roof. Just behind that is a third shield bearer. There is a fourth shield bearer by the church in Werham.
- Stand on top of the stall with the straw roof mentioned earlier (with the enemy underneath) and shoot one of the shield bearers with your bow to trigger combat (if you are not already in combat - DO NOT KILL THE SHIELD BEARERS YET)
- Set the roof you're stood on, on fire with a torch (sometimes shield bearers will throw fire which will work too). This should constantly set you on fire.
- DO NOT SHOOT ANY ENEMIES. Instead, wait for the shield bearers to launch their spears at you, and when the spear gets close, use missile reversal to kill them. This should one shot them, or get them very low.
- Use missile reversal to kill the two shield bearers at the gate, and the third shield bearer close by. DO NOT LEAVE THE ROOF - standing on the roof means you're constantly on fire when killing the enemies.
- STAY IN COMBAT, DO NOT GO ANONYMOUS. Go to the church (it doesn't matter if you're no longer on fire at this point) and kill the fourth shield bearer near it, using the same method (stand on a straw roof, set it on fire/set yourself on fire, use missile reversal to kill the shield bearer).
- Travel to Fearnhamme. It is to the East of Hamtunscire. (I fast travelled to the fast travel point just north of Fearnhamme and then travelled by horse to reach it)
- There will be a group of enemies in Fearnhamme, including one shield bearer. Stand on a nearby straw roof, and repeat what you did for the previous enemies (stand on the fire roof, then use missile reversal to kill the shield bearer).
- The trophy/achievement should unlock after this.
To use missile reversal on PS4/PS5, you press L1 just before the spear hits you, I'm not sure about other controls. I also spent 2 hours trying to get this trophy and it didn't work until I did this. Also some of the steps might not be necessary (such as disabling fire resistance) but this is the exact method I used to get the trophy so I included it all.
I literally made this account just so I could help others struggling as it was super frustrating. I hope this helps!