Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tasha-Soriah
    Original poster 164 posts

I have noticed some texture bugs within the game lately, such as grass areas in midair, being able to see through a cliff, not being able to climb up a cliff as something invisible is in the way, and just now a tree flickering side to side.

I cant upload videos for some reason but i did take one of the flickering tree

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 445 posts

@tasha-soriah Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've been encountering bugs like this in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I'm sure these issues are annoying to see in-game, and I apologize for the inconvenience that's been caused. Moving forward, I would be more than happy to report this to the team if you're able to provide the video you were able to capture! We typically recommend uploading the video to a video-sharing site, then including the link in your next reply.

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah

@ubikoality hi sorry for the late reply, been busy so not been on much. I cant upload the video anywhere as i dont know how. I have however got a picture of trees in midair now so will post that now. A few trees in that area are in midair.

undefined

undefined

• UbiKoality

@tasha-soriah No need to apologize!! I completely understand being busy. 🙂 Thank you so much for attaching the screenshot! I will certainly forward this along to the team. Did this only occur in this specific area of the map or does it happen everywhere regardless of location?

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah

@ubikoality its in that particular area, a few of the trees there were "floating". There was an area tho cant remember which one where the grass was floating too but that was early in the game. Ive now hit a bug where i cant pick an opal up as well in snotinghamscire. Had that before near walden early in the game.

• UbiKoality

@tasha-soriah Okay, thanks for that information! If possible, please try reloading the game and revisiting that area to see if this issue is still prevalent. As it turns out, a fix should have been implemented to address that specific clipping issue.

As for the opal, what is preventing you from picking it up? Are you able to grab videos or screenshots?

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah

@ubikoality
    I went and they were still in the air.
    As for the opal Its there but no prompt to pick it up appears whatever angle i go at it from.

undefined
    undefined

Theres an opal near walden too and one also in snotinghamscire high up in the air but i dont have those screenshots anymore, but there are posts here on these forums about those 2 opals.

• UbiKoality

@tasha-soriah Thank you so much for the images and details! Have you previously collected these opals and the icons are not disappearing from the map? Or have you never been able to collect them successfully?

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah

@ubikoality

Those 3 ive never been able to collect. Theres a few ive gotten and the icon never disappeared from the map but those 3 are the only 3 i cant get right now.

• UbiKoality

@tasha-soriah Okay, thank you for clarifying. I apologize for the consistent questions, but your help has been greatly appreciated! Have you noticed any improvements after the 1.1.0 patch today? As stated in the patch notes, an issue regarding the Opals should have been addressed.

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah

@ubikoality not with opals no, i actually found another in snotinghamscire that just wasnt there and i know i didnt get it before. As its opals it doesnt bother me too much though. I did notice those trees were firmly back on ground as i went back to check so the clipping or whatever its called is fixed.

Suggested Topics