Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • guest-zGqI370M
    Original poster 5 posts

Hey guys and Ubisoft Team,

I'm a huge fan of AC: Valhalla and AC in general, but i'll be honest with you.

After spending hundreds of dollars in your games, i gathered some notes about some very displeasing facts:

1. AC: Valhalla has a great story but it looks like you were rushed to end it
    2. Season Pass with the mission legend of beowulf is 100% DISAPPOINTING. Guys, i've paid 40 euros for this, it's like 15 euros less than the original game. I mean, it's like you don't respect our hard working money and respect we have for Ubisoft. The total mission is like 1.30 hour and costs a lot of money.
    3. About the Bugs: I have one question: Don't you play the game before releasing it? I mean come on guys, simple quality check.
    4. There are a lot of copy-paste from Witcher 3, like Ivaldi the dward, in Witcher 3 is Vivaldi the dwarf and many other. If you're to copy Witcher 3, do it properly then guys.
    5. A good game relies on the feedback of your costumers. We want Assasin's Creed. We want EZIO. WE WANT ASSASINOS.
    6. Please, Ubisoft, i'm a huge gamer from the day of my birth. The best AC you will ever make it will be a combo of the philosophy of 1,2,3, the ships of Black Flag, the fighting style of Odyssey and brutality of valhalla.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Max18400
    400 posts

@guest-zgqi370m Ivaldi was an actual dwarf from norse mythology who forged Odin's Spear...its not a copy from the witcher 3. Most of your points are issues Ubisoft needs to address

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@guest-zgqi370m Dude. You realize there is Ireland coming and probably a huge chunk of France with Paris in the upcoming DLCs? That's the season pass you bought. Beowulf is just a little bonus mission for Season Pass owners. We don't know how big these lands will be but it is fair to assume we will travel across a large portion of Ireland which is in fact nearly as big as the playable area of the main game. It would be pretty lame to not have progression in france till the siege of paris so I assume we will land on the shores of france and fight all the way to Paris.

The DLCs probably will be huge.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics