Moved Season Pass & AC | Review1 Likes/3 Replies/67 ViewsOriginal poster guest-zGqI370M 5 posts
Hey guys and Ubisoft Team,
I'm a huge fan of AC: Valhalla and AC in general, but i'll be honest with you.
After spending hundreds of dollars in your games, i gathered some notes about some very displeasing facts:
- AC: Valhalla has a great story but it looks like you were rushed to end it
- Season Pass with the mission legend of beowulf is 100% DISAPPOINTING. Guys, i've paid 40 euros for this, it's like 15 euros less than the original game. I mean, it's like you don't respect our hard working money and respect we have for Ubisoft. The total mission is like 1.30 hour and costs a lot of money.
- About the Bugs: I have one question: Don't you play the game before releasing it? I mean come on guys, simple quality check.
- There are a lot of copy-paste from Witcher 3, like Ivaldi the dward, in Witcher 3 is Vivaldi the dwarf and many other. If you're to copy Witcher 3, do it properly then guys.
- A good game relies on the feedback of your costumers. We want Assasin's Creed. We want EZIO. WE WANT ASSASINOS.
- Please, Ubisoft, i'm a huge gamer from the day of my birth. The best AC you will ever make it will be a combo of the philosophy of 1,2,3, the ships of Black Flag, the fighting style of Odyssey and brutality of valhalla.
SouldrinkerLP 316 posts
@guest-zgqi370m Dude. You realize there is Ireland coming and probably a huge chunk of France with Paris in the upcoming DLCs? That's the season pass you bought. Beowulf is just a little bonus mission for Season Pass owners. We don't know how big these lands will be but it is fair to assume we will travel across a large portion of Ireland which is in fact nearly as big as the playable area of the main game. It would be pretty lame to not have progression in france till the siege of paris so I assume we will land on the shores of france and fight all the way to Paris.
The DLCs probably will be huge.