Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MissM16
    Original poster 213 posts

I just got to England and see the regions are way above my power level.

I want to know if I can summon my crew and watch them slaughter higher power enemies while I hide in the bushes? Then just waltz in and collect the loot?

Does anyone know?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@missm16 No, you can't. The Jomsvikings stand no chance against elite enemys and will go down and you can revive them then which takes some time standing in proximity and holding a button.

• MissM16
    Original poster 213 posts

@souldrinkerlp

Oh that sucks. But yeah, I don't want to get them killed so thanks for the info. 😊

Sadly, I've seen posts from people experiencing dead important NPCs and/or their crew dropping dead on the docks with no way of knowing when or how they died or if we were supposed to save them.

Why Ubi didn't give important NPCs plot armor or a warning we're supposed to save/protect them during a fight or a mission is beyond me.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@missm16 They won't die permanently. At least I never encountered anyone dying forever. The dead NPC stuff is probably bugs 😕 The game has a lot of them.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics