Some BUGs I encountered (Map and "Order" mechanic)0 Likes/2 Replies/49 ViewsOriginal poster milmitt 17 posts
These bugs where found on 1.0.4 version of the game.
- Map from time to time "flashes", when I zoom in on it.
- Killing the Order member The Vault, drops "The note from the Oil" clue. However The Oil is a different Order member. So I feel like it shouldn't really drop from the Vault. I don't know if it drops from the Oil too, since I didn't get to him yet.
The highlighted item tells "that The Crozier had been exiled by a secret group", but the clue related to it (2nd one) says that it was Hunwald (the son) who was exiled by a secret group (which corresponds with the story). So The Crozier should be replaced with Hunwald, otherwise it doesn't really makes sense.
- The Firebrand, Order member, has a different haircut in her icon, in the Order tree, compared to the game.
- A small detail really, but in the location where the legendary beast "Blood swine" resides, there is a patch of ground, without any bushes, that hides Eivor. In other words, staying in that patch of ground, causes Eivor to act like they are in the bushes (white aura, crouching, etc.).
- Sometimes, when Eivor jump into the legendary beasts' lair, they don't finish their "starting" sentence ("This beast must die", and similar sentences, they say before the fight begins). It just gets cut off midway.
- Some enemy NPCs, whose dialog has subtitles to it, seem to have wrong designation. Example can be when infiltrating the church where Firebrand is, the subtitles show Anglo-Saxon soldiers talking. But the soldiers look Norse, not Anglo-Saxon.
Another example is the guy, you can have a fist fight with, at Halfdan Ragnarrson feast, when you go meet him, after the fight with Picts at viewpoint. The guy looks like a Norse, but subtitles treat him as an Anglo-Saxon.
Strayngel 83 posts
Wow. Is there a Nitpick Award? The OP should definitely get it, if so.
Ubi has bigger problems, guaranteed.