ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sabin70
    Original poster 1 posts

I did this mission where you have to assassinate the firebrand then I get the objective "Return to Ljufvina". But there is no quest marker pointing to her. I can still find her at the royal hall but when I talk to her, the cutscene for completing "Pricking the Needle" quest plays again and Ljufvina states we should investigate the archives and then stands up from the table and sits back down again. I can then talk to her again and the cutscene repeats itself.

Things I've tried,

• Fast traveling
    • Meditating
    • traveling to Norway and then back again
    • pledging to another shire, completing that arc and repledging back

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially since this is a story mission and prevents me from progressing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Yellaboi615
    6 posts

@sabin70 I am not even able to initiate the fight against the firebrand.

• Yellaboi615
    6 posts

@ubisoft can we please get a fix for this. I have completed the entire alliance map and cannot advance in the story as a result of this.

• RYDIE
    4 posts

@sabin70 same thing here on xbox

• RYDIE
    4 posts

@sabin70 did this ever get fixed for you?

Suggested Topics