Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • JBBlack007
    9 posts

This game is so unique with the Viking story, and it's amazingly beautiful and detailed, to me, it would be good all on it's own, without all the Assassins Creed Animus stuff. Maybe just like a spin-off with the whole Brotherhood thing mixed in.

I haven't made it to the end yet, and I admit I'm not HUGE on the whole Assassins Creed backstory, but, THIS game could have been named just "Valhalla" and it would have been good enough!!

Probably gonna get hate, but, just how I see it.

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    I'd love to see more challenging combat, more rewarding exploration and more balanced character progression.

I'd love to see a game with NO BUGS AND NO GLITCHES.

• LaMOi
    Original poster 77 posts

Fantastic world here.

But have to say so far the missions have been slightly underwhelming...

• LaMOi
    Original poster 77 posts

@patricia81994

Totally agree.

it’s a mess really.

hope they can fix it.

• Mido_o91
    1 posts

@black_widow9 i'm really enjoying the journey as well, the skill tree has an amaazing set of combat skills and the landscapes are beautiful, one thing is lacking is the one handed sword in the arsenal of the viking , i know that the dual wielding skill allows me to use a big heavy sword in one hand but a handy sword was used as well by the vikings at that time, furthermore, i encountered some glitches that compromised somehow the quality of a solid work, the last update didn't really fix much, i hope that there'll be an update to beautify the game even more !

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    @patricia81994

Totally agree.

it’s a mess really.

hope they can fix it.

Yes me to and hopefully soon.

• ImaginaryRuins
    376 posts

You said it; I can't believe I have sunk 200 hours into the game and am still enjoying it post-game. But yes the game has so many bugs and glitches which should have been discovered before launch

MINOR SPOILERS:
    spoiler

Ubi-Woofer Edit: Please remember to use the spoiler function! It's the small eye icon second from the end:undefined

• Quor321
    232 posts

I think they know better then us that the game is worth improving. From what I heard sales have been good so that is good for us that want to see improvements.

• flick-_-
    24 posts

I can’t even finish the game because of a bug . When I pledge to hantunscire no quests become me available . So now I’m here stuck . I tried any little truck I can find but nothing works . Thanks for a broken game

@black_widow9

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@lamoi

i would love if dual wielding would be implemented better, how is it dual wielding when your left hand doesnt do anything and you have have to swap your left hand wapeon to ur right hand in order to use it?? makes no sense and feels super clumsy.
    The left hand you just move alongside the right hand, but yeah that would mean a whole lot new fighting movements implemented so wont happen.

Just boggles my mind that ac odyssey had such fluid combat and then their next game is so clunky 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics