Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• axlslak23
    Original poster 100 posts

Hello. Cannot complete game because I cannot finish these events:

The Anchoress - Oxenefordscire - She said she would follow out but the npc is stuck underground facing the exit. .
    The Pardoner's Tale - Cent - no npc there at all.
    Winifred - Cent - The npc watched me loot the honeycomb and is stuck looking in that same direction. I seen it should tell me to put it down near the tree, which mine doesn't

I tried everything I could think ok. Restart playstation & game. Change difficulty. Change are. Meditate. Get out of animus. Sleep at home. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Edit 1: Ok. I found the old man from The Pardoner's Tale in a small village west of a SW tower of Oxenefordscire. I hope others find him too. Just 2 more world events to figure out and 2 hoarding maps. The one in Oxenefordscire is lootable but doesn't go away when you loot it, and the one in Eurviscire which is not there at all.

Edit 2: all 4 things are still bugged after patch 1.1.0.

Edit 3: I wanted to mention that I finished GTA V again. Took me 2 days, and it was the most satisfying 2 days of my life. Which is weird because I done this like 20 times.

See, R* take their time, and polish their games before releasing. And are not milking the same story over and over again. I can't believe I didn't see it before. U ubi are worse than EA if that is even possible.

Been 2 months... not even an acknowledgement of the bug. Only happened to one guy... we don't need to put it on the mega thread of bugs. First of all shame for you that there is a megathread of bugs, second of all... it's just been sitting there gathering more bugs and dust for 2 months. why are you releasing in the winter if people are going on holidays?

I would be ashamed to work at your company. I would scrub my CV of that stain.

WE PAYED YOU!!! A LOT OF MONEY for a triple A game and we got this... You guys should be ashamed. This is not a triple A game. This is a B game at best. And it's absolutely the last drop. You guys dont deserve the franchise. And have no real plan for it. U're just milking it in the worst possible way.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• axlslak23
    This post is deleted!
  • axlslak23
    This post is deleted!
  • axlslak23
    This post is deleted!
  • Roltel
    30 posts

@axlslak23
    To add to that:
    Silver Wind Elder in Jorvik. The kid/thief at the end is dead when I try to find her, meaning the event can’t be completed. I’ve seen someone else in a YouTube comment report the same

• axlslak23
    This post is deleted!
  • axlslak23

I am super happy to report that my game is fixed. Everything works. Money well spent.

No wait. nothing changed. Not even inclusion of the 2 original bug reports.

What would it take ubi to notice me? Video from the game. From your stupid nun that doesnt want to go outside, even though I used charm level 2 or 3 or whatever it was. and it's just standing there like a stupid rock? or the winifred mission where the stupid kid didn't notice that I looted the honeycomb?

or the fact that ... Ohhhh I know. last patch was last year. which was on 14th dec last year. LAST YEAR. 7 more days and a full month has passed. [REMOVED]

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1029 posts

Hello axlslak23 - thank you for sharing your reports of these issues with the aforementioned World Events (The Anchoress; The Pardoner's Tale; Winifred) here in this thread. I sincerely apologise for the delay in our reply; we're handling a high volume of contacts, and it is taking a little longer for us to get back to everyone. We are not ignoring you, nor the issues you have reported - please rest assured of that.

With regard to the issues you mentioned, I checked for previous reports of these and was unable to find any for each of the three World Events. I see you were able to resolve the issue with The Pardoner's Tale, which is great to hear, but it sounds as if the other two still persist. For these, could you please provide the following:

• Confirmation of the platform you play on
    • A short video clip demonstrating the issue, and showing that you are unable to complete the objective

Regarding the two Treasure Hoard maps you've mentioned (Oxenefordscire / Eurviscire) these issues are known to us and are already listed on our Known Issues list:

Cannot interact with Hoard Treasures (Grantebridgescire, Hamptunscire, Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire)

For clarification, the megathread list as I have written in the thread itself is not exhaustive. It does not cover every issue we are investigating, nor does it cover all issues the developers are aware of. It is however continually updated, and we'll continue to add new issues as needed and create megathreads for those which emerge. Thank you.

@Roltel Thanks for reporting this to us here. Do you have a video that you can provide showing this issue? Can you also confirm the platform you're playing on please? Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Roltel
    30 posts

@ubi-woofer thanks for the acknowledgment. I’ve tried positing video of the Silver Wind Elder quest and the dead npc that prevents progress, but i get the message i do not have the privileges to post that’s content. I can (and have on other threads) posted an image of the dead npc. The video would just show the quest progressing as normal but coming across the dead npc shown to halt further progress. See below:
    undefined

• Roltel
    30 posts

@ubi-woofer by the way, I’m playing on ps5.
    The problem in this, and several other incidents in story quests and world events as documented in various threads in this forum, is simple - necessary npcs in a number of quests are able to be killed and don’t resurrect/respawn - no matter what action taken by the player.

• axlslak23

@ubi-woofer

thank you for the ban. I learned my lesson. I don't know what that lesson was about but whatever.

I still think you shouldn't ban the word "s space e space x". and your filters can't work. and sometime censorship is stupid. again, I had a post, and was talking about gender, and every "sspaceespacex" instance was censored. that is stupid. u can ban me all you want. your filters are stupid.

and further more, a ban for that particular 2 words is also stupid. ubi u're stupid. instead of fixing your stupid [censored], you ban people. [censored] you think is gonna happen?

let me remind you ubi how this works. I pay you money. You are not in the position to argue with me. We still still in a democracy. And I will bleed your [censored] dry of money. I will not buy anything. Stupid [censored] moderators.

This game is such a mess. and you dare moderate and ban me for saying that? no money for you ubisoft. yeah... look at that account. no money for you. antagonize me further. go on... try.

• axlslak23

@ubi-woofer ps4. for the sake of the bug report that I actually care about. ps4.

I will not go over the treasure map part of the initial message. Everyone knows there are 2 that are bugged.

I expressed pretty clearly what happened to me. I can't post video now. Past the event. There was that one event where I found the dude way out in another part of the world. I posted about that.

And about winifred... again... go take the honey combs from the over there. and I did... and the thing bugged. I have the honey comb in my inventory ... the kid doesn't say: put it over there or whatever. I have it. doesn't trigger the next thing. and that is that.

and there's another woman... i forgot the name of the quest, but I do remember when I met her. And I chose charm level 2. and she just wont come out.

I really dont know what video evidence i could show of a npc that just sits there doing nothing.

• axlslak23

I would like to congratulate ubisoft, for not banning me, again, for using curse words found in their games. I mean... you can witness killing, raping, stealing, pretty much anything is permitted ingame. Shadya, Elpidios. But cursing on the forums... omg... it's PG13 or whatever.

Meanwhile, I am not the only guy that has problems with winifred and the anchoress. there's several threads about it now. and no mention of those problems in the "main thread". how am I supposed to react at this ubi?

we have a relationship where I always have to give you money. See that microtransaction thingie thread. U know. How do you expect me to respect you? You know who I am.... how do you expect me to respect you?

Look at the date. 3 months into the release. U suck ubi. U simply suck.

• Dect420
    21 posts

@axlslak23 hi there wondering did you find a work around for the anchoress bug as im in same.boat been reporting it for 3 months and get absoloutly nowhere with them cheers in advance.

• c-redz
    7 posts

@axlslak23 I have the same issue No npc for the pardoner’s tale event. I love putting in a ton of hours for me not being able to even beat a glitchy mess of a game.

• axlslak23

@c-redz Ok. I found the old man from The Pardoner's Tale in a small village west of a SW tower of Oxenefordscire. I hope others find him too.

• Dect420
    21 posts

@axlslak23 yeah i found him somewhere to i am stuck on anchoress as she simply wont move and trying to get an answer from ubisoft is like trying to get blood from a stone reported it about 20 times also on facebook and twitter posted a video like they asked and you still get nowhere they dont even answer you! Got to laugh at this "Player Support" where is the support lol.

• axlslak23

@dect420 Again, you are not the only one. And they are simply ignoring us. The fact the 3 months later it didn't even get included in the "main" threads speaks for itself.

• axlslak23

quests... still bugged. hoard maps still in inventory bugged. costal fish still bugged. new game+ still not ingame. so basically I downloaded 13 gigs of updates for river raids and one ragnar mission. 3 months after release.

• c-redz
    7 posts

@axlslak23 could you give me more info on where u found him. Or a screen shot of the map. Thanks again. This lame broken mission is killing me lol

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics