Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• c-redz
    7 posts

@axlslak23 I have the same issue No npc for the pardoner’s tale event. I love putting in a ton of hours for me not being able to even beat a glitchy mess of a game.

• axlslak23
    Original poster 100 posts

@c-redz Ok. I found the old man from The Pardoner's Tale in a small village west of a SW tower of Oxenefordscire. I hope others find him too.

• Dect420
    21 posts

@axlslak23 yeah i found him somewhere to i am stuck on anchoress as she simply wont move and trying to get an answer from ubisoft is like trying to get blood from a stone reported it about 20 times also on facebook and twitter posted a video like they asked and you still get nowhere they dont even answer you! Got to laugh at this "Player Support" where is the support lol.

• axlslak23

@dect420 Again, you are not the only one. And they are simply ignoring us. The fact the 3 months later it didn't even get included in the "main" threads speaks for itself.

• axlslak23

quests... still bugged. hoard maps still in inventory bugged. costal fish still bugged. new game+ still not ingame. so basically I downloaded 13 gigs of updates for river raids and one ragnar mission. 3 months after release.

• c-redz
    7 posts

@axlslak23 could you give me more info on where u found him. Or a screen shot of the map. Thanks again. This lame broken mission is killing me lol

• axlslak23

@c-redz undefined

From the messages I seen around the internet, he's not always in the same spot. That's just where I found it.

• c-redz
    7 posts

@axlslak23 yeah no go for me! Thanks for the info though! This game is horrible with the bugs!

• axlslak23

@c-redz Sorry man. You could google the name of the quest and look for other places where people found the NPC. There are other suggestions out there. And you have more chances with google than Ubi.

• c-redz
    7 posts

@axlslak23 yeah I've been hunting for a hot minute. Hahaha out of luck I guess!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics