Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dennis.tsir
    Original poster 7 posts

New Game Plus and Transmog in Valhalla ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@dennis-tsir I asked about new game plus back when they announced the launch trailer. Never really got a response, but I have heard that one of the devs stated in an interview or a post on twitter that we will be getting it at some point in the future. Probably not gonna happen till they fix all the bugs and things occurring at the moment. And Transmog would be awesome because I liked some of the looks on the lower level gear but you lose those looks in order to bring the gear up in level.

• Fuzzydo02
    2 posts

This game really needs new game plus. Sure, it doesn't have to be right away. The fact that resources are a bit tedious to obtain and upgrade, plus settlement needs takes quite a very long time. I don't purchase from the Helix cash shop, but those are even more weapons and armors to possibly upgrade.

It would be nice to start a game with all the weapons and armors, possibly settlement upgrades all done so you can just enjoy the story and try new things out. Plus, I imagine there is a lot more content coming. At least something comparable to Odyssey's DLCs.

The transmog is the changing of appearance? That was extremely useful for Odyssey, but I don't see it so much for Valhalla. I'm not against it at all. I just don't know any of the early stages of gear that look as good as the later stages. To each their own, right?

• dennis.tsir
    Original poster 7 posts

@jcar4327 we should ask again , because we don't have something official , and I think both features were just amazing , like in Odyssey , of course my personal opinion is that about NG+ , we might get it if it's in work January or February , like in Odyssey and origins , both were released on October and they did get it on January and February.
    Let's hope they will do it , because totally worth it .

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@dennis-tsir Yeah, I have plenty to keep busy with at the moment. On my second run with the male and then I think I will do a run with the split thing just to try it out. Not sure though if I'll care for that so may not get too deep into.

• Kormac67
    732 posts

Not so sure about NG+.
    Why would you raid monasteries when your settlement is up?
    Why would you search for chests when you have upgraded all and have enough mats already?
    What will be rewarding besides replaying the story itself?
    And trampling through a 20-region with a 400+ char makes no sense at all. For NG+ they first would have to introduce Odyssey's level scaling.

• DonParic
    23 posts

@kormac67 Well they are supposed to add a lot more raid based content and other stuff in the planed updates as well as a lot of new gear presumably so there is def potential for NG+ there but yeah i agree they should also add lvl scaling option eather as a toggle in settings or as new difficulty settings. Transmog wud be a nice option as well ofcourse.

• Jagglenutts
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics