Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DanonMight
    Original poster 7 posts

An armor piece of wealth is inaccessible. There is movable wall blocking the passage, but it won't budge in any direction. I checked various videos and indeed moving the wall is the way to get to the wealth.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Elsie911
    1 posts

Yep, same happened to me. I have tried going away and returning for the soldiers to respawn. They do but now everytime I get close to the moving wall, it sort of moves a little and then is stuck. Any solutions yet?

• rumtj
    1 posts

I had the same issue, Did you have the ealdormen with you? they also stood in the way, i think the object hangs on the windowsill, not sure but looks like it does.
    I just kept trying to walk away far enough to reset the object and returning, try pulling away from the wall first, then to the side.
    after about 3 tries, it worked.

• Dicclet
    1 posts

I too have encountered this bug.

• babyveegs
    1 posts

is there any word on how to fix this?:( still dealing with it...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the Leah Villa Garrison wealth. If you're affected by this, would you be able to send us a video that shows you unable to move the wall in-game? We can then pass this along for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Vostillix
    1 posts

Hello @ubi-borealis

I am also facing the bug here : the moveable wall to access the explosives stucks itself in the surrounding colliders. You may find a capture of the bug here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lslQOHimL_MfJArgbxEa2vfy9-acz3VV/view?usp=sharing

I was able to unlock it after a few "leaving the area and come back" to reset it, until it worked but it took multiples attempts.
    You may also see the wall changing his position in a weird way when the user interacts with it on the video of ItFlame at min 3.12 :

Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @Vostillix! Welcome to the forum 🙂

Thanks for sharing a video showing the issue you're encountering in the Leah Villa Garrision, as well as providing a video of it working as intended. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look.

If we require any further information regarding this stuck shelf, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • coreymack14
    1 posts

Hello, so not the I got stuck behind the wall (got that) the one the heavy is carrying. If going in silent he is hovering over the table inside the big building with a map on it. I killed him with an arrow and died underneath the table and the item is no inaccessible to obtain. Does anyone know how to grab this item? Does he respawn over time? I tried reloading and going back multiple times but never respawned and need this to eventually platinum the game. Thank you

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

@coreymack14

Hey there.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.

If this issue is still present for you can you provide us with a video demonstrating this we could take a look at? As you've mentioned yourself this is a different issue to the one in the thread and I don't believe this has been reported to us previously. Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics