Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• futbolfreestyle
    1 posts

@loquacious_b

same here. It’s the only thing not completed in the game

• Loquacious_B
    Original poster 10 posts

It's been over 3 months since I reported this glitch/bug and the issue is still present. Can someone advise if this is ever going to be resolved? I cannot get 100% completion because of this bug and The Demon Odour at the Tithe bug. It's becoming extremely frustrating!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1033 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this mystery.

I reported this issue to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Loquacious_B
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mark Many thanks for the acknowledgement and response. I look forward to this problem being fixed.

• Loquacious_B
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mark Is there any update on this issue at all? Feedback that it's at least in the process of being fixed would be appreciated.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 812 posts

Hello @loquacious_b - the developers would ideally like to see a video showing that you cannot find the man on the small island, or around the shore where you took him. Is this something you would be able to compose and provide to us? Uploading it to a hosting site such as YouTube would be best, so that the link can be shared easily. 🙂 If you have any images / videos from when he was stuck on your boat as well, that would be amazing.

@futbolfreestyle - You also mentioned experiencing this issue; would it be possible for you to provide a video as well? What platform are you playing on as well, please?

Thank you very much! Please also do avoid bumping your own threads, @Loquacious_B; we will provide updates when possible, and bumping is against our forum rules. Regarding the "Demon Odour at the Tithe" mystery, this was fixed previously so you shouldn't find that this issue persists for you now! Cheers!

Official Response
  • Loquacious_B
    Original poster 10 posts

Hi @ubi-woofer

I've uploaded a video to Youtube at the following link showing that the NPC has completely vanished. Unfortunately I do not have a video for when the issue first happened. The location I leave Eivor in the water at the end of the video is roughly where the NPC was left as he would not, or could not, get out of the water.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

Hi @loquacious_b, apologies for the lateness in our reply back. Thank you so much for this video clip. In the meantime, our teams would like to use details from your progress on Assassin's Creed: Valhalla to make further research. Please make sure that your latest save has been added to the Cloud (it will have a cloud icon next to it). This step will allow the game's team to use your saved files for investigations.

Official Response
  • Loquacious_B
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-smash Thanks for the reply.

As I am playing on Xbox Series X, I believe all saves are stored in the cloud as well as locally and I assume you are able access it? Please confirm.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

@loquacious_b No problem! I was able to see 3 saves listed. I'll be sharing these files and your clip with our development team's investigation.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics