Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ThorHammer96
    Original poster 26 posts

got about 50+ hours in taking it slow to enjoy the game but the bug make me want to uninstall it and sell my game due to it here is a list of bug i had that have not been fix and may never be fix by ubisoft just hoping the do

1) in Norway i have 2 or 3 bugged opal
    2) in England at i have 8 bugged opal. i go to there location and there there but cant grab them as the button dont show or there showing on map but go there and they are not there at all
    3) some mysteries are bug like the one where the house is on fire and you have to help get a pet to safety but i have and the pet ran off and now i cant complete. there also one where you have to fish for this girl and get 3 fish i have going over 6 fish and the quest want end

this game is not worth what i paid for and I'm sad to say this only buy this game when it under £30 as with all the bug it a scam of a game just to get cash

also one update since it been out that it a big f you as one month is to long just for 1 update this game should have more than one updated in one month need like 2 more in this month and need fixing now asap

game come out the 10th November 1 updated that is what a scummy company Ubisoft is

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics