Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• theVoltan
    Original poster 8 posts

Anytime I load a game of fast travel, the loading screen (with Eivor able to move around and tips) only lasts a few seconds but then it's followed by about 30 seconds of a black screen with just the autosave icon animating in the corner. I can already hear my surroundings during that time. It wasn't like this when I started the game (it was already updated to v1.0.4 when I started).

Some detais:

• disc version on PS5 (PS5 disc, not upgraded from PS4)
    • I'm about 25h in, power level 78
    • Completed the quests in Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire (in that order) but it started happening a while before I completed the latter
    • Got all wealth, mysteries and artifacts in Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire but it started happening a while before that
    • Haven't touched anything in other regions of England, on my way to East Anglia now
    • Playing with male Eivor on default difficulty settings
    • Not sure if related - I noticed some very short freezes during gameplay, seem totally random and last maybe half a second - not very often
    • Probably unrelated: when I started the game and killed the very first enemy after the prologue, the game awarded me two absolutely unrelated trophies ("Calling in a favor" and "Is anybody out there?") - probably unrelated because the black screen didn't start happening until much later

It's not game breaking and the game is fine otherwise, haven't had any crashes or major glitches (apart from the trophy one) but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do about it.
    I posted a video of it here: '>

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• theVoltan
    Original poster 8 posts

@thevoltan Guess it didn't allow to link the video 😉

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics