0 Likes/2 Replies/27 ViewsOriginal poster theVoltan 8 posts
Anytime I load a game of fast travel, the loading screen (with Eivor able to move around and tips) only lasts a few seconds but then it's followed by about 30 seconds of a black screen with just the autosave icon animating in the corner. I can already hear my surroundings during that time. It wasn't like this when I started the game (it was already updated to v1.0.4 when I started).
- disc version on PS5 (PS5 disc, not upgraded from PS4)
- I'm about 25h in, power level 78
- Completed the quests in Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire (in that order) but it started happening a while before I completed the latter
- Got all wealth, mysteries and artifacts in Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire but it started happening a while before that
- Haven't touched anything in other regions of England, on my way to East Anglia now
- Playing with male Eivor on default difficulty settings
- Not sure if related - I noticed some very short freezes during gameplay, seem totally random and last maybe half a second - not very often
- Probably unrelated: when I started the game and killed the very first enemy after the prologue, the game awarded me two absolutely unrelated trophies ("Calling in a favor" and "Is anybody out there?") - probably unrelated because the black screen didn't start happening until much later
It's not game breaking and the game is fine otherwise, haven't had any crashes or major glitches (apart from the trophy one) but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do about it.
I posted a video of it here: '>