Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• speedynl21
    79 posts

@souldrinkerlp
    yes me dum, HZD, that game worked fine for me, just some minor bugs, like you say not game breaking
    als for fixing don't now, they are on patch 1.8 i think but it seems the game stil runs bad

• Raski0611
    107 posts

@souldrinkerlp

Not all people like this new interactive puzzles and riddles feature

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@raski0611 Are you replying in the wrong thread? This one is about the new patch?

• longjohn119
    706 posts
    You’d think they would do some quick patches for the quests that are broken and game stoppers before most everyone migrated over to Cyberpunk. Gonna make people wait an entire month before they can progress the story.

For Odyssey we had to wait six weeks for any fixes no matter how broken or how easy to fix Management decided on a 6 week release schedule and wouldn't stray from it ..... Thus the horses were broken for 12 weeks and when you tried to trot you'd look like your were having a cross between an epileptic fit and an orgasm, the Elemental Resistance engravings were broken for 12 weeks, there are a bug with the Crit Chance and Damage that gave your Crit Chance and Damage to the enemy so they could one shot you which took 6 weeks to fix and then there was the bug with the RX 5700 and the Atlantis DLC that took SIX MONTHS to fix .... It was broken at the release of the RX 5700 in July and didn't get fixed until late February ...... Then there was a bug where the top main engraving wouldn't go past 8 stars nerfing your damage that took at least 6 weeks to fix ...... Basically if they didn't fix it in the first 6 week release then you were just going to have to wait another 6 weeks

I predict there won't be a patch until the scheduled content release for the holidays ..... and there won't likely be another after that until the next scheduled content release just like with Odyssey ..... That's just how Ubisoft's Myopic Management works .... Good forbid you stray from the schedule some business school graduate came up with .... I suspect most of the Management types at Ubisoft couldn't program a thermostat or a universal remote control .....

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@longjohn119 And according to the known Issues thread half of the issues won't be fixed in the mid december patch. They are still under investigation and not confirmed to be fixed.

Namely these:
    ISSUES UNDER INVESTIGATION 

ALL PLATFORMS 

• Cannot proceed with several quests:
      • A Brother's Keeper
      • A Little Problem
      • Settling Down
      • Sons of Ragnar
      • Brewing Rebellion
      • Taken for Granted
      • The Seas of Fate
      • War Weary
    • “A Man's Best Friend” ability not received
    • Cannot interact with Settlement NPCs
    • Cannot fast travel after Title Update 1.0.4
      • Workaround: Sleeping in your settlement's bed should allow players to fast travel again.
    • [PS4/PS5] Physical editions cannot be upgraded from PS4 to PS5 in some regions.
    • Cannot complete the Daughters of Lerion encounter
    • Ubisoft Connect achievements missing

• longjohn119
    706 posts

@souldrinkerlp
    All the "cannot proceed" are actually just one bug, basically if they can fix one they can fix all of them ..... Those bugs are caused not by the game itself but by a bug in the Connect App, basically what is happening there is when it tries to make a quick save to the Cloud it glitches and isn't registering that an event/milestone has been completed so the game gets stuck there waiting for it to be completed ..... Basically the Save gets broken and it's hard to fix a broken save like that meaning when they do fix it chances are high you'll have to just start over which is why I quit even trying to play the game way back on November 11 before I hit one of those Save breaking glitches

I went as far as to remove the game entirely Saturday night to make room for some new games from Xbox Game Pass PC and still have room for Cyberpunk Thursday

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@longjohn119 I cross my fingers for you. I completed the game already and loved it very much. I hope you will have as much fun as me 🙂

• AllianceStuck
    Original poster 156 posts

Bump bump bump

• Jaretdesheret
    17 posts
    Bump bump bump

You've already payed for the borked product, dont you?
    So dont hold your breath...

• AllianceStuck

@jaretdesheret I want my freaking patch so I can finish the rest of the chitty story.

• Killgore1981
    21 posts

@alliancestuck I was going to say, with Cyberpunk a day or 2 away...

• AllianceStuck

@killgore1981 I'm just [censored] that I can't finish the story without waiting for a new patch.

• longjohn119
    706 posts
    @alliancestuck I was going to say, with Cyberpunk a day or 2 away...

6 more hours here in Iowa ..... The game goes live at 6 PM for me .....

From what I;'m seeing it's like Odyssey only set in the future ..... You have a ton of loot, weapons and augmentations ..... The augmentation work much the same way the engravings did in Odyssey meaning you can find that 1 in 100 piece of gear that suits you playstyle the best plus like Odyssey you can choose between several distinct playstyles as well as create hybrids ..... Replayability looks to be real high and I can play a a male brawler shooter and then go back and play as a female Fem Fatale assassin hacker ...... It's everything Valhalla is not ......

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@longjohn119 It is also everything Odyssey wasn't 🙂

• TomX425
    2 posts

I'm just not enjoying it with all the bugs. I'm rushing to finish ACV and call it quits, I won't be buying any DLCs down the line. With Cyberpunk 2077 here, I have pretty much given up on the AC franchise.

• hbahsir
    8 posts

At least your game is starting 😞 Its been a good couple of weeks the game is installed on my system, collecting dust - because whenever I start it it crashes.

• TomX425
    2 posts

@hbahsir Sorry to hear that, this really sucks.

• AllianceStuck

@hbahsir just get a refund and buy a different game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics