Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved Jomsviking Issue > not able to recruit any of my friends to my Jomsviking crew [Pc, ubisoft connect]

0 Likes/8 Replies/139 Views
    Bytedotexe
    Original poster 64 posts

Hey
    Im not able to recruit any of my friends to my Jomsviking crew, looks like my game can't find any of my friends for some reason.
    also when I try to see how many Jomsvikings my friends recruited It only shows a message what says that no one of my friends plays the game, but the normal stats work.
    Thanks for your time

Bytedotexe

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• A_Troll_2
    3 posts

@bytedotexe recruiting your friends Jomsviking isn't an actual feature of the game it's been rng'ed so you've got a one in a million chance of actually finding your friends Jomsviking on any dock.

• Bytedotexe
    Original poster 64 posts

@a_troll_2 okay thanks 😄 hope they gonna change that when they release the raid update ⛵

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

@Bytedotexe Hello again! 🙂 As a quick question, are you trying to find a specific section / space to recruit your friends' Jomsvikings exclusively? If so, to my knowledge the system works as A_Troll_2 describes it; they are set to randomly appear in your game world as with all others. I've been able to recruit a friend's Jomsviking personally, so keep looking, and you may find one! I'm happy to forward any feedback you have regarding this system, and make a suggestion for a direct recruitment process if that would be something you'd be interested in?

In terms of the other issue with your friends playing - could you share a screenshot of this error message please? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Bytedotexe
    Original poster 64 posts
    recruiting-system.exe
    I would love a not too complicated system  here are some of my thoughts, I would like to see a system where you can search for your friends or a specific person and recruit them after that you will get a Message / or a Recruitment Quest starts where you need to find your Recruit and help him/her out like fighting some "dangerous animals" or a group of low-level enemies because your Yormsviking is a bit weak when you recruit him but after he got trained in the settlement he is getting better every hour you play and after completing big raids he becomes a lot more power full.

permadeath.exe
    I also would love a permadeath option on a new save file so when you die its game over and when one of your Yormsvikings dies he is permanently dead. I really enjoy making concepts like this Its a lot of fun. Im really looking forward for upcoming news and updates on the future of the Raven Clan and Eivor.
    With best regards

-Bytedotexe

@Ubi-Woofer

undefined

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

@bytedotexe Wow, thank you for preparing that informative slide, and for your statement regarding the recruitment process! I've opened a discussion with the developers about this now, and added the image / information for them to review. It looked like you posted the same image twice (with the second one having a minor amendment) in your post so for clarity I removed that. If you meant to insert a different image with additional information, don't hesitate to post it in reply to my post here!

I also opened another separate discussion regarding Permadeath as a potential option for an NG+ / new playthrough, as I believe that's what you were referring to - thanks for this suggestion as well!

I'll move this thread over into the General Discussions area as it's now more centred around your feedback, but rest assured we're on-hand to assist with any Player Support queries in our dedicated section if you need additional help in the future! Take care!

Official Response
  • DICKENS_CYDER
    3 posts

Just about every player is wanting to recruit friends Jomsvikings. Why is there any question as whether the option should be added? I recruited one friends Jomsviking and the next time I played, he was gone. It feels like Ubisoft is trying to prevent it. Seems ridiculous. Customers are asking for a simple feature that doesn't affect game play, but adds some fun. LISTEN to everyone.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@ubi-woofer

why didnt the devs think of this tehemselves??

From the looks of it they dont even play their own game.
    Riverraids sux

Suggested Topics