Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• chemical053
    Original poster 4 posts

Sup,

Anybody else that has fenrir stay underground in the 2nd fight?

He digs himself in en then never comes up again...
    happend to me in the first part of the fight and the last part(when he starts trowing rocks)

here a video!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Stedmister
    22 posts

@chemical053 happened to me twice

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hey there, chemical053! Thank you for submitting this video clip demonstrating the error you're encountering while trying to defeat Fenrir. Our teams are aware of this issue and are hoping to implement a fix for it in a future patch. Please keep an eye out for updates to this posted to the game's official website.

Official Response
  • chemical053
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubiexcellent

ok!, i dont see it in the known issue treath. that why i made this post.

same as the ''demon at the tithe'' bug, were the NPC does not spawn or the crates are stuck and cant move them..

why are these not in know issue treath?

• XxXBatmanXxX
    6 posts

@chemical053

They have known about this bug since early BETA. It isn't in any of the known issues or MegaThread lists.

Don't plan on this being fixed anytime soon!

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@chemical053 Same. This happened to me when I issued the killing blow while he was on top of the arena. I had to reload and fight him again.

• Ehrenlos-
    3 posts

got the same bug. and its the 14.12 [censored] ubisoft? fix this ffs!

• UbiExcellent

Greetings!

This issue was addressed in the latest update. Please add to this thread if, after ensuring that you've installed the latest version of the game, Fenrir still gets stuck underground, so I can reopen this issue with our teams.

Official Response
  • Sarantium33
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent I had this happen to me on Dec 27

• falo2k
    23 posts

@ubiexcellent Absolutely has not been fixed with the latest update. Just encountered exactly this problem having decided to come back and see if the game was less buggy. For the love of the gods, get some decent QA people in because they're not doing their jobs well.

• TallyHo5
    1 posts

I also have this problem. He gets stuck under the ground or outside the fight area.

• UbiExcellent

I appreciate you three letting me know that this issue needs to be reopened. I've gone ahead and notified the appropriate teams as such, and hope to have more information to share with you all soon. For those of you that are able to, please provide your save files to us on a support ticket, then post your case number here. If any of you are on the Xbox, a video that showcases this error with Fenrir remaining underground would be helpful as well.

Official Response
  • Amygdala8
    1 posts

I can confirm i have the latest update and this happened to me today (January 6th)

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@amygdala8
    I am sorry that you are still seeing this happen in-game! What platform are you playing on? As UbiExcellent mentioned, if you are playing on PC or PS4, could you create a Support ticket and attach your save files? Or if you are playing on Xbox, could you provide a video showing this issue with Fenrir? For a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link here. Thanks!

Official Response
  • SilverSage86
    2 posts

I am having this same issue except it happened when he only had about 1/4 of this health left. He dives underground and won't come back up. Just races around underground, but he can't even hit me or do damage. Just races around underground and never comes back up. I went over to where I entered the arena and he followed only to get stuck in the forcefield wall with his head sticking up/ Tried to shoot his head with arrows but nothing happened and then he kind of glitched and was stuck in the wall *headdesk*
    I ended up loading a save that I made before I went to Asgard and am ignoring it until these bugs are fixed. Getting a bit over all these bugs and glitches and like 1 patch that addressed zero of them.

• UbiExcellent

@silversage86 Your frustration is completely understandable. Once our teams have received more affected save files, they will be able to continue looking into a solution for everyone. Please feel free to provide these on a support ticket, then share your case number here.

Official Response

Suggested Topics