Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Judgment_Purge
    Original poster 3 posts

So I've discovered a bug and I'm not sure where the right place to report it is so I'm posting here.

So during the quests, Raising Iron and A Fury from the Sea (part of the East Anglia arc), when you're sounding the horn for the Reeve, there are (to my knowledge) three peasant groups you can talk to to recruit them for the attack on Castle Burgh.

The bug/glitch is that when you talk to each one, they add a quest completed in the quest finished log, so a total of three if you recruit all three. Each one shows as blank title and blank summary, the only thing on them is that they mentioned its part of Oswald's quests, chap. 4.

Once you clear a Fury from the Sea, two of the three are removed. But the last one kept bothering me so I spent the last 4 - 5 hours redoing the mission trying to narrow down which trigger causes the one that doesn't get removed and its the peasant group in Reeve's village. Right after you talk to the Reeve and he sends you to clear out Rued's men for the horn, if you go along the path toward the docks for your ship, there's a few peasants that call out to you and if you talk to them, they tell you they want to join the army, in which case you send them along to the forward camp.

This is the group that causes an unremovable glitched quest entry in the completion log. I'm on the PS5 so I don't know if this applies to the other versions.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Judgment_Purge
    Original poster 3 posts

I just wanted to follow up since I haven't heard anything back regarding this issue.
    I've had to stall my game progress because I don't want to mess up the log.

Can you confirm that even if the log is already messed up, if this fixed, it will resolve the currently messed up log? I want to continue the game but I don't want to risk having my log permanently show a messed up entry. If you fix it, will it be retro-active or only applies to people finishing the quest after the patch fix?

• Judgment_Purge
    Original poster 3 posts

I've attached photos for reference so it would be easier to know what I'm referring to:

undefined

This is what it looks like prior to finishing Fury from the Sea, it shows all three recruited groups in the log.

undefined

This is after A Fury from the Sea, as you can see, two of the logs are gone.

undefined

This is the group of peasant recruits that create the glitched log. They are located in Theotford near the dock.

Suggested Topics

Community Details