Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• YG_7
    3 posts

@ubi-keo ok so I reached level 427 with about 45 master points, completed all regions and side missions and can't proceed of the main story! What a shame! There's no point of continuing then is there?

• YG_7
    3 posts

@neilgd oh I've been trying it for days! He falls down next to the toilet hut thing, then to the bushes then runs up again! It's annoying and depressing playing this way!

• MPrimasing
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent

from a developer stand point, why not enable us to bring weapons out to set this idiot on fire or to pick him up, so we can complete this [censored] mission? I’ve tried countless times setting this fool on fire with the cans, which alone is a pain in the [censored] from going back and forth from across the river.

the fact that this hasn’t been fixed yet, and it’s going on 7 months is a [censored] joke!!!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Of Blood and Bonds" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Of Blood and Bonds" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • MPrimasing
    2 posts

@yg_7

Yeah, my character is up there in rank too. I've gone around and have done just about all of the looting and side missions between the 3 different worlds up to this point... I am excited to see the post about the fix, so I know what I'll be doing later =D

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Thanks for sharing your experience, @MPrimasing. Just to confirm, following TU 1.2.2, has this issue been resolved for you? If you're still unable to progress in "Of Blood and Bonds," please don't hesitate to update us so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics